The last gig you went to

This was a few weeks back but last gig was in Clwb Ifor Bach in Cardiff (and it was bloody fantastic) :-
The Subways / Purple / The Kix

Theory of a Deadman/Airbourne/Black Stone Cherry

Y&T GLASGOW ABC NOV 6TH

Brilliant Gig Totally recomend to Anyone to go and see them if you like your Rock Music, still able to roll back the years with No problems, a totally Professional Outfit that will never Disappoint.
a 5 star Gig INMHO! :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Or rather…The last gig I never went to !

I had my ticket to go see Brit Floyd in Nice last night but our region’s been badly hit by torrential rain and pretty bad floodings, roads closed, people having to leave their car, almost had an accident myself by aquaplaning and almost missed the roundabout! So had to turn around and go home to stay safe.

That’s the 2nd concert I have missed this month :frowning:

Too bad.

Oh no!

Well I’m glad to hear that you’re OK. It’s scary as anything when your car starts having a mind of its own.

The next gig will happen! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, I am the lucky one, lots of people and friends of mine have had flooded garages, houses or have lost their cars!

glad to read you’re ok:there are more gigs coming up so next time it will be fine :wink:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Glad you’re safe there is nothing worse than losing control of your vehicle - very scarey😦
I also missed out on a gig last night as I was going to see Luna Rossa, but it was postponed due to a bereavement to one of the band members family :weary:
The gig has been rescheduled for January .

1 Like

Isabelle, good and bad news in one post! Glad, you and your car are safe. But all the problems for the other ones, horrible!

1 Like

Monday: Mind of a Lion/The Broken Chords/Electric Mary
Tuesday: BlackWolf/The Vintage Caravan/The Blues Pills
Wednesday: Chris Bevington & Friends/Virgil & The Accelerators

Just got in from the Robin2 Bilston gig by Fish this evening and it was absolutely fantastic any pre gig apprehension was blown out of the water, the band we’re as tight as a ducks arse and Fish’s voice was spot on . :heart_eyes::smiley:
I will write a full review tomorrow .

9 Likes

Tax The Heat & The Cadillac Three.

last night,MARILLION at le Splendide - Lille

a great show last night in some very warm and joyful vibes…some excellent and perfect moments with “man of thousand faces” or “season’s end”,“easter”,the Lennon’s cover or of course the awesome “slainte mhath” and “warm wet circles - that time of the night”,who were perfectly played by some magical musicians (as always btw)… a great show by a great band
so happy to have been at the only french date of the band this year :smiley:

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Glad you had a great time , and “That time of the night” what a brilliant song :slight_smile:

Saw Joe Elliott’s Down n Outz. Okay, not awesome but Joe and the band all have the lurgy. However, the support was from Vega (never heard of them) who opened the show with Kiss of life (which somewhat bizarrely I appear to know some of the words to) which is a belter of a song. Check it out on you tube

I saw them support FM a very good band.

Indeed, most impressed, bought the CD.

kiss of life

Fish - Glasgow - sublime :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

FISH - GLASGOW ABC 21/12/14 - Words are not enough to explain how Brilliant the gig was. It was great to meet up with our COMPANY FRIENDS again, Andy, Tony, Graham, Rik, Alan &Liz, Laurie, Gianlucca and Dario with their wives, Elspeth, Gregor, Hutch, Graham, Julyian, Brian etc… and anyone else I bumped into but can’t remember in all the excitement, felt very emotional after the gig when me and Michelle had to say our fond farewells quickly due to Work comittments, just wish we had more time to spend with you all.

5 Likes

Thats why going to a Fish gig is always so special, so many nice people, it feels like a family sometimes .
This Company’s our own :heart_eyes::wink:

6 Likes