The Moveable Feast Tour 2014

Zoetermeer and Uden were goods gigs. You know, during the early gigs they have to find together. Gig by gig it will work better. Fish said, Uden was a good one on his point of view. The … suite works well!

3 Likes

Thanks Ulli, did you get some good pictures?

Of course! Not so much as expected. But some of them are good! Please give me some days to sort it.
And I had a chat with your son :wink: !

1 Like

No worries Ulli :smiley: how was Angus, I’ve not heard from him for a couple of days !!

I think he was fine!

1 Like

This little fishie went on the 7th of October in Bergen op Zoom the Netherlands to The Moveable Feast Tour
I’m so happy that i’ve met Mr Fish and have taken a picture with him.
He did a great preformance and on the end of the gig he gave me the setlist of that night.
Hopefully he will come back again to visit Bergen op Zoom.
Thank you Mr Fish for the best birthday present you can give.

Many greetings Yoebe

7 Likes

It was over 10 years ago I last visit a Fish show. My last cd I bought was 13th Star…
When I went to the Uden gigg I wasn’t that prepared as I always did back in th 90’s. Nevertheless it was a good show. His voice sounded good, he played the crowd as always…

I will be back the next time!!

3 Likes

You have to ScaryMonster!!! It was a sweatbox at De Pul in Uden :wink: !

yes, it was sweaty… :smile: (also a sweatbox: the Thai food a couple of doors away…)

By far the smallest venue I ever went to , great atmosphere though. Reminded me of how great a Fish gig can be. Man, I saw all his tours back in the 90’s, I never skipped a show when he was in Holland.
Happy days!!

can not wait for the two french gigs :grimacing: :wink:

:sunglasses:

You have to go to the Bergkeller in Reichenbach (Vogtland, Germany). It’s more a sitting room than a venue :wink: !

Hi John ,went to gigs at Durham and Preston ,both had teething problems with sound for Fish ,but outfront both gigs were great really enjoyed both shows in differant ways ,Durham was a sit down venue not that i used my seat i just stood up as was on back row haha Fishs vocals sounded great ,Preston was stand up and livelier met up with some friends before gig another good show but shaun said problems with feedback ,Fish and band sounded great never the less, take care barry

1 Like

Added Glasgow gig too

1 Like

It’ll be good to meet you Barry.
There’s a very healthy number of us heading north for this gig now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, count me in as well :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Don’t forget the merch trailer :wink:

2 Likes

Hope to be going to the Reading gig. Although it seems No tickets are available yet. Hope they haven’t sold out already.

It’s OK just purchased 4 tickets for Reading. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Barcelona next saturday. But I’m a little afraid about the posibility of cancellation. Hope Fish gets well soon.

1 Like

Is the Liverpool gig still on? I’ve completely lost touch!