What are you listening to (2)?

A must have?

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a copy but can’t find new or used that isn’t going to need a remortgage.

Bought ‘Best Years Of Our Lives’ this week.

1 Like

Also trying to find ‘Quality Of Mercy’ to get newer Cockney Rebel but really difficult to get hold of.

Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell

2 Likes

I highly recommend “Return to Ommadawn”.

3 Likes

I could only find them at a reasonable price as part of a bare-bones boxset. I’d only heard 2 of the 5 albums included, so it’s been good to hear the others.

I was going to buy the ‘Original Album Series’ 5 cd box set a while ago. Wish i had now, as just like the other cd’s i’m after, you can’t buy it anymore (or at least i can’t find it).

Buy direct from Steve Harley site.

I was on there the other night and couldn’t find anything. Didn’t think it was a great website as i was also looking for live dates, but i was using my mobile. Think i’ll try again tomorrow but on a pc, so maybe a better browsing experience.

Edit - no idea what i was doing the other night. Just tried again on my mobile and found ‘Quality Of Mercy’ on the website shop straight away !!!

There were a few boxsets left on Amazon the other week when I ordered, so they are still around.

U2 - all that you can leave behind

:sunglasses:

I think you had the last one. There are some secondary sellers on Amazon selling it - cheapest is £55, and i know it was around £10 before. If i can get Human Menagerie, that’ll do for me.

1 Like

Long Distance Calling - Satellite Bay

FM - Indiscreet

The box set is grt value but for me human menagerie sounds best on vinyl…awesome album.
I bought quality of mercy when it was released,it’s ok…production is pretty weak.

1 Like

Also try ‘stripped to the bare bones’…a grt acoustic album he released a while back…

1 Like

Steve Harley was on Vintage TV a while back. He played a track, “Journeys End ( A Fathers Promise ).” The tears rolled down as the track just grabbed my attention. Immediately jumped on to Ebay and seeing the Quality of Mercy selling for silly money was about to give up. Then thought check artist website incase they have a shop and hey presto. Costs about £10. Brilliant album.:smiley:

1 Like

Yes…such a mellow and uplifting album:)

1 Like

Steven Wilson - 4 1/2

Blackfield - V

2 Likes