What are you listening to (2)?

Yes I must admit the Roger Waters new cd is almost perfect in every sense, not a weak song on it and the production is amazing.

The Guru In The Girl - Jeff Finlin

Anathema - The Optimist

2nd listen and enjoyed it a bit more this time (was hungover this morning :grin:) but itā€™s still not really hitting the spot.

Anathema - Weā€™re Here Because Weā€™re Here

This is more like it

1 Like

Anathema - The Optimist

1 Like

Iā€™ll return the question.

What do you think Andy ?

I know the answerā€¦but I let Andy answers you :smile:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

ordered it from MusicGlue and I havenā€™t receive any email saying it has been dispatched or notā€¦Iā€™m waiting for the CD/DVD A and the limited red vinyl editionsā€¦:confused:

Well Iā€™ve thoroughly enjoyed it! The equal of Distant Satellites, but maybe not as strong or likeable as the 2 before. I wasnā€™t particularly looking for innovation or progression, so more of the same has always been fine by me.

1 Like

sent an email to MusicGlue and they answeredā€¦itā€™s on its wayā€¦dispatched on the 2nd of June but like I said to them,I wish I had an email from them before I asked what was going on ?
nevermind,the most important is that it is arriving :smiley:

Yes I like it alot, but Iā€™ve heard it before todayā€™s release, so have got used to it :wink:
I think itā€™s stronger than Distant Satellites as there are a couple of songs on that album Iā€™m not keen on.
Endless Ways, The Optimist, Canā€™t Let Go and Back To The Start are the stand out tracks for me.

Did anyone order it through Burning Shed ? As I also had a free cd in the package, which was a nice surprise :+1:

1 Like

Big Country - Live In New York City

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

6 Likes

Anathema - The Optimist

2 Likes

Fish On Friday - Quiet Life

MARILLION - De Montfort hall Leicester (24th April 1990)

Great venue :+1:

Metallica - Hardwired To Self Destruct

2 Likes

Mother ship disc 1 - Led Zeppelin

1 Like

ANATHEMA - the optimist

1 Like

againā€¦