What are you listening to (3)?

Definitely agree with you there. I’m looking forward to it much more after the last few tracks came out.

1 Like

I decided to order just the CD on the strength of what I heard on the EP … had I heard Garden Of Remembrance and This Party’s Over I may have ordered the vinyl straight away. I hope that the EP songs have more context when part of the whole album.

2 Likes

Unbelievable … just received a shipping email minutes ago with tracking!

1 Like

I guess you have ordered a standard cd? I think the deluxe version will be available for sending out tomorrow if I remember correct.

For me, Waverley Steps remains a highlight (as it has been since I heard it on the 2018 tour*), but on first listen (I’ve been trying to avoid listening to bits, waiting for the whole-album experience :smiley:), I’m liking the album as a whole - no low points in my opinion.

*A whole two years ago! Unbelievable!

2 Likes

Yep. Just the standard one.

That’s great to hear … I’m getting quite excited now … can’t wait to listen to the whole album! :+1:

1 Like

An excerpt from Fish’s FB:
“We…began posting out pre orders from opening doors Monday. In the first 2 days we processed over 1500 orders, most of them vinyl that had been packaged in the previous week. We should be hitting around 1000 a day with the standard albums now the focus . Deluxes arrive here tomorrow and with no post pick ups at the weekend we will be concentrating on getting these packaged for post out next week.”

2 Likes

ANATHEMA - weather systems

1 Like

Strangely, I’ve ordered the LP and the Deluxe in the same order, paid one single postage, got an email on tuesday with one tracking number saying my order had been shipped (vinyl? ) but if the Deluxe are only just being packed now, I should get a 2nd shipment, without paying for the postage :thinking:

Unless they put both in the same package on tuesday?

Very strange.
On last week’s Fish On Friday, He definitely said, “the Deluxes do not arrive until the end of next week” and on his FB it says they’ll arrive (at the office) tomorrow. So maybe they have sent your vinyl separately as part of getting all the vinyl out.

1 Like

IMG_4387

1 Like

This album doesn’t sound 40 years old.

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother

1 Like