What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

But to me those lyrics mean zero without Fish. Sorry.

The ‘band’ was always more replaceable than Fish in my opinion, but it’s great that fans now have 2 to follow if they so wish.

2 Likes

I totally understand where you are coming from, however if i go to see Marillion I’d prefer they played some Fish era songs rather than leave them out.

1 Like

I can understand that point of view too.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Great song !

:sunglasses:

Not conviced buy this song…a bit repetitive imho

:sunglasses:

Purposefully not playing any of this new material until I get the album. Haven’t got a clue what it’s like.

This song could have been so much better , the foundation is there but I agree, something doesn’t quite make this song as good as it could have been.

1 Like

Only had the one listen but I like it. I’m going to try to avoid any other songs as want to hear the album in full on release.

Steven Wilson put ‘Perfect Life’ online before Hand.Cannot.Erase was released amd it received loads of bad reaction. Didn’t turn out to be such a bad album though !!!

3 Likes

Call me old fashioned, I like hearing songs in the context of the whole album. That’s why I’m waiting.

2 Likes

In the old days when bands released singles prior to album releases, they would always be the songs I’d end up skipping when the album came out as I’d heard them so often, and I was only interestwd in the new tracks.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Saw these on Friday as support for Live/wire ,very talented new band

1 Like

I was in hysterics from 1:40.

4 Likes

Edit : It seem’s I can’t share this video here ;(
Kate Bush - The Painter’s Link/Sunset

1 Like