What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

.Kiss - Rock and Roll and Nite @ SSE Hydro, Glasgow (27 May 2017) - YouTube

Great!!!

After the wall came down there were two shops to buy your records :wink: !

City Music at Breitscheid Platz in Berlin and WOM (World of Music) acrosse the street Kurfürstendamm and a some minutes walk around the department store called “Wertheim”.

I have bought my four discs of the “Fortunes of War” in different WOM shops in Berlin :wink: .

2 Likes

I didn’t realise Ulli. Just thought it was a nice casual rendition of Sugar Mice. They were having fun with it. - Haven’t really seen many live videos of them from the early 90’s, apart from official ones.

1 Like

I love this video!

RIP Gregg Allman.

A treasured British custom. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like

If you look for a shiny head afew rows from the front , bottom left of the shot you might see me.

1 Like

No way. Amazing what you can find on YouTube. Nice cover of a Kinks favourite.

Sounds excellent, can’t wait for the album Friday :+1::wink:

2 Likes

From Steven Wilson Facebook

2 years in the making, Ovosonico and 505 Games today announced “Last Day of June”, a cinematic video game based around my music and the characters Hajo Müller created for the song Drive Home, later adapted and animated in Jess Cope’s video. I’m not a gamer myself so I didn’t really know what to expect from a video game based on what is quite a melancholic story, but I found it to be an incredibly beautiful and emotional experience. The game will be released on PS4 and PC later in 2017.

You can watch the first trailer below, which contains the track ‘Harmony Korine’.

Love this track. The Clown and the Wolfman.

1 Like

Must have been one hell of a gig. Foo Fighters on Dave Grohl’s birthday with loads of guests and cover versions.

1 Like
1 Like