What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

:sunglasses:

Steven Wilson turns pure pop. Not sure what’s going on with this new album. All very different to his past material.

1 Like

80s pop with a touch of aor…maybe the alleged genius is running out of ideas or wants some fame?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

not sure at all about this… :expressionless:

is he trying to reach a hit single ???

Love this piece of music from E.L.O

1 Like

I like it! :grin:

Someone has posted the following on marillion forum. No idea how they have this information

“My advice? Wait to hear the singles in the context of the album, which has a wide variety of styles. There’s a couple of fantastic rock songs you’ve still yet to hear, plus a couple of downbeat emotional heavyweights that rival or maybe even surpass the song “The Raven that Refused to Sing.” The nine-minute “Detonation” reminds me of songs by The Police such as “When the World is Running Down” and “Darkness.” The guitar solo on that track by David Kollar is every bit as epic and thrilling as the guitar solos by Guthrie Govan on “Drive Home,” “Regret #9,” and “Ancestral.” Steven also plays a lot of absolutely killer guitar solos throughout this album. The drummers kick ass - plenty of air drumming moments on a stunning album.”

Well we’ll see but I’m not conviced at the moment