What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

You dont have to make a public display. I dont know if it is in this clip or another, but he says something likem “Rick died in June 2016 in that room in Turkey. If you saw what they did to him to keep him alive.” All the emotion is in that statement right there. A vey poor piece from Sky.

Look on Youtube for an interview at Wacken, I think from last week. You wont see tears but certainly honesty.

Paul, not having a pop, but if you see some of the shite on-line about Rossi being a money grabbing narciscist, and “no Quo without Rick” it just makes me fume. Rick Parfitt had a hand in selecting his replacement in the band. Sad as it was that he died, he couldn`t do it anymore. That last heart attack just over a year ago did for him big time.

I know you’re not having a pop mate! Maybe it’s the way this piece has been edited, or the way in which the questions were posed? If that’s the case, then obviously Sky is at fault for casting the guy in a bad light. I’ve only watched this interview, and only because I was recommended it by YouTube based on other rock interviews I’d watched. I wasn’t particularly interested in what he had to say, but going off this alone I thought he came across in a cold way. Just initial feelings Lawrie. Of course I recognise that you’ve seen other sources.

And I agree, you don’t have to display emotion publicly, but he was asked directly about this.

I was a wee bit pissed when I responded earlier, but as you can tell a definite fan. Lol.:slight_smile:

Great sound quality on this, even though you can barely see him!

2 Likes

Robin is jaw-droppingly good on this performance.

2 Likes
2 Likes