What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

Why wouldn’t he? Nice is nice.

2 Likes

So the Stranglers said. But that’s it!

:laughing:

Have you heard/do you like The Aristrocrats ?

They’ve just added extra dates to their European tour and are playing Nice - January 30th @ Black Box.

Instrumental trio made up of Guthrie Govan, Marco Minneman (both played on Steven Wilsons ‘Raven Who Refused To Sing’ and ‘Hand. Cannot. Erase’ albums, and also toured with him) and Bryan Beller, so technically, some of the best musicians out there - just depends if you can listen to instrumentals all night.

So these guys make me lie :wink:

Thanks for that. As much as I do admire them in the projects / bands they play for, I’m not sure I’d enjoy a full evening of instrumental impros etc. Shame that.
Make Steven Wilson come…yeahhh !!!

1 Like

Btw, I do keep my eyes open all year long for gigs in my neck of the woods, but I welcome any other suggestions that you’d give me! In case I miss them!

1 Like

Just watch and listen :wink:
now Kirsten Dunst knows our favorite band :blush:

:sunglasses:

Always loved this song from Ray. Sounds to me like a long-lost Eagles track.

1 Like

Andy McCoy - 21st Century Rocks

I am very pleasantly surprised how good album he made after all these years. Yes, his singing voice is as nice as one of a crow, but the songs on this album are superb!

a cover of Bjork’s “army of me” by Klone

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I just wanted to share this with you all, an absolutely beautiful venue for a gig and the sound was incredible, will definitely want to return there in the future.

2 Likes

My god, give that woman a bag of chips.

1 Like

My eyes got sore looking at her. She looks like she’s gonna break any minute.