What would you like to see on sale on the merchandise stall?

The key rings were available to buy online in the Fishheads shop Zaz, I think they now out of stock but a little bird tells me that they will be available to buy again soon :wink:

1 Like

Are they the leather ones? I have one of those then :slight_smile: I thought I’d heard they were only available at the gig so supposed it was another model!

They are the metal ones Zaz, real good quality merch :smile:

Ah I never saw these on the website?!.
Looks good :slight_smile:
Are there gonna be new accessories for sale in the future?

Hope so, that’s why I started this thread, it’s always good to hear feedback on what people would like to see in the shop/merch stall :thumbsup:

I personally would love to see a pendant/necklace with the Fishheads musical fishy on - in silver - with a black cord (I’m not picky or anything you understand :wink: )

3 Likes

Definitely a Fishheads fleece jacket.

1 Like

Yeah, a jacket!

Chocolate Frog Records
t-shirts in proper sizes :wink: :smiley:

4 Likes

And its another vote for a Fishheads fleece from me too :wink:

1 Like

I suppose the fleeces should sell pretty well on the UK tour during December!

3 Likes

Script For A Jesters Tear t-shirt in grey.

Had an original tour t-shirt back in the 80’s but long since gone (not that it would fit me if i still had it).

4 Likes

Good call, with the original dates on :wink:
I wish I still had this t shirt, it buried me at the time but now I’ve matured with age (ok put a few lbs on) I’m sure it would’ve fitted fine now .

Actually I was able to acquire one some months ago, only its the one without the tour dates but its in great nick.

Mini cheddars

2 Likes

I’d LOVE to see shirts from his US tour (hint hint).

Well it’s probably not on the right topic but don’t know where to post this!

Earlier on I was watching a vid posted on FB from a friend of Fish with Blind to the beautiful as the soundtrack, which made me think, will there be any other video clips from FEAST?

I moved a post to a new topic: Fish YouTube Videos

Tattoos would be fun.

And i know the boy to do them :-