What would you like to see on sale on the merchandise stall?

Shirts look good will there be any larger sizes available either by mail order or at venues.

The tour shirts range from small to xxxxxl in size :slight_smile:

Brill thanks for the reply

Are they made from Gilden (Excellent quality) again and the ultra cotton range ?

Yep, the shirts are all Gilden Ultra shirts :slight_smile:

I like the portrait shirt, though being ultra picky, i think the portrait should have been larger with the ‘fish logo’ on the back instead of the front.

Thanks Sandy ,ill get in touch with with Elspeth,see you in durham and then preston without the kids take care Barry

@sandy Great to see how shirts are being made! Thanks for the vid. The quality looks fab.

Here’s me “modelling” it !!

Certainly a “must have” for me :wink:

:sunglasses:

Hi Sandy, any info on when the tees will be available on the tour or in the Shop ???

may I ask how much will approximately cost a t-shirt during the tour?
just to know how much money I need to have in my pocket :wink:

Enough :smiley:

Hi Rab, all the new designs are on sale and selling well on the tour now :smiley: Not sure when they are going on sale through the online shop, probably best to keep checking on the main site page
http://shop.fishheadsclub.com

[quote=“brother95, post:112, topic:73, full:true”]
may I ask how much will approximately cost a t-shirt during the tour?just to know how much money I need to have in my pocket
[/quote]Not sure how much the shirts will cost in your country, probably best to take lots of money just to be on the safe side :wink:

I know it’s a bit late but I would like to see a new cap…or maybe on the online shop :wink:

As I have noticed, just only one t-shirt with the tour dates on the back. Although lovely shirts at all!

The tour merch is now available to buy from fishheadsclub.com :smiley:
http://shop.fishheadsclub.com/product-category/t-shirt/

Long sleeved shirt ordered :blush:

Get ordering!