What would you like to see on sale on the merchandise stall?

Wonderful new stuff, thank you! But have I missed some news about “the other Fish shop”? I mean when I read the Über Röck interview, Fish tells:

" …my current partner of four years is from Germany, and she operates our mail order service from down there. We’ve set up something where people can buy in Euros and they don’t have exchange charges, and the postage is cheaper."

Is that mail order service at some other place in the web and what’s the address, or have I understood something wrong?

2 Shirts arrived this morning love the tour shirt

1 Like

My long sleeved navy shirt arrived today and its absolutely beautiful, one of my favourite Fish shirts of the many I own . Excellent job . :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Hoodie and tour shirt ordered!

1 Like

…the live cd-album from last years gigs! Or if not that, the downloads in the shop? Does anybody know something of the status?

It’s / they are coming.

You’ll have to wait until the tour is over though.

2 Likes

Thanks John!

Hope they will be available until Christmas!

Glad you like it Andy, I wasn’t too sure about the design at first but now that its printed up on the shirt I think it looks awesome, like you ,I think its one of my favourite Fish shirts :smile:
If you get chance could you please pop over to the merch shop on the main site and perhaps give a short review of the shirt please, just a couple of lines, I think it helps when people are looking at the shop to get some feedback from people who have already purchased from the site.

All the best,
Sandy

Good man, you won’t be disappointed, the hoodies are awesome :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

1 Like

2 Long sleeve tees ordered on Thursday. :slight_smile: Looking forward to them arriving.

Hey Sandy any chance of Getting an Actual pic of the Hoodie up on the Fish shop web site instead of the kind of Animated Print, Just want to Know how good it looks in the Real so to speak. Might be Purchasing 1 or 2 :wink:

Rab, there is a facebook photo of Tara wearing one. You don’t see much, but it might be better than having nothing.

1 Like

Thanks Chris, I saw the same kinda photo with Sandy and Yatta on Fb, just need a photo of the back print now. :slight_smile:

Just recieved the Blue Long sleeve Tour shirts and they are Briliant desing and quality. One of if not THE best item I hsve seen for sale in the Fishheads shop. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smile: And all together with the usual brilliant service from Elspeth and Co.

“Hey Sandy any chance of Getting an Actual pic of the Hoodie up on the Fish shop web site instead of the kind of Animated Print, Just want to Know how good it looks in the Real so to speak. Might be Purchasing 1 or 2 wink”

Hi Rab, here’s a pic of the back of my hoodie if that’s any good to you, it’s the same print as the front of the tour shirt :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

the color seem brighter…?

:sunglasses:

Well, the sun was shinning when I took the photo !!

I meant brighter than on this one :wink:

:sunglasses:

Its evolved :wink:

2 Likes

Regenerated even :wink:

1 Like