What would you like to see on sale on the merchandise stall?

Hoodies ordered :smiley:

2 Likes

Good man Rab, you won’t be disappointed :smiley::+1:

ordered four hoodies on friday after seeing then at durham ,they arrived on saturday ,theyre awesome many thanks Sandy great job

2 Likes

And thanks to Elspeth for being on the ball with the post :smiley::+1:
Glad you like the hoodies Barry :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Id say probably next to Maiden, Fish’s merchandise has the best designs out there :smiley:

4 Likes

Hoodies arrived and Me and Michelle have to say they are Brill, really Cool looking :slight_smile: and a first class service again from Elspeth and Co in the Shop.

5 Likes

my Moveable tour T-shirt first edition arrived today…beautiful!!! :smiley:

a little consolation after a day with lots of stress after my last night adventures :wink:

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Fish always brings us a much needed boost when it matters :grinning: not only thro’ music, but merchandise now :wink:

5 Likes

I’ll get the long sleeve blue T-shirt at the compiègne’s gig(and maybe another one more :blush: )…but any chances to have live cds from the 2013/2014 tour too ?
I hate going back home with my hands too empty :smile:

1 Like

Hoodie ordered! :smiley:

1 Like

I love the long sleeved t and I’ve had so many people ask and compliment about it . Its my favourite Fish t ever .

3 Likes

Package with hoodie and tour shirt arrived! Thanks Elspeth. Got to check the size at home!

1 Like

The Hoodie is awesome! Hard, but I am going to lock it away till Christmas.

2 Likes

I agree! I got mine today. :smiley: The only little thing I would change is, that I’d put the picture on the back a pair of inches lower so the Fish-logo above the tree would be seeable also when the hood is down. Now the text is left behind the hood. But that’s not really a big thing!

1 Like

On the Asia merch stand last night they were selling signed lyric prints . I thought how good would it be if Fish did something similar, maybe for the farewell tour ???

3 Likes

absolutely,great idea!!!

I ended up ordering a hoodie and the new photo t-shirt,as always a great service and quality merc:)

2 Likes

Nicel Those hoodies look good.

I for one second the idea of prints handwritten lyrics. I think that a lot of people would really like to have their favourite lyrics framed and adorning a room in their homes.

6 Likes

totally agreed with that :smiley: :thumbsup:

Definitely agree with that John as we all have Fish and Marillion items in our collections, would love a lot of these to coincide with the Vinyls I have, some of which would look brilliant Framed together.

1 Like