What would you like to see on sale on the merchandise stall?

Hope they will bring the car stickers at the merch stall in Nice, keyrings etc.

1 Like

a tour bookā€¦itā€™s been a long time since we havenā€™t this kind of thing during the gigs and I love it!!!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

what about some posters?

Rabs got them all !!! :wink::wink::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

some new one then :wink:

I think he wallpapers with 'em! :wink:

1 Like

The new hoody !!! (But thanks Rab) :wink:

3 Likes

After the gig last Thursday I ordered a Long Sleeve, Tour Shirt and Hooded Top online.

It was dispatched before I checked out of the Hotel the following morning and arrived on Saturday!!!

DURING A BUSY TIME FOR THE POSTAL SERVICE!!!

They couldnā€™t have been quicker if theyā€™d got in a car and hand delivered it!!!

To get back on topicā€¦I would love a DVD or Blu-Ray (Iā€™m a snob!) of all the best moments of the Feast Tourā€¦just as long as itā€™s got all five parts of the High Wood Suite.

6 Likes

Elspeth and co. do a remarkable job in the merch shop, thats a fact. :smiley:

6 Likes

On the ONE occasion they got my order wrong I was sent the CD of Kettle Of Fish instead of the DVD.

I sent an e-mail and within minutes I got a phone call saying, ā€œSorry about that, your DVD is in the post and keep the CD with our compliments.ā€

Elspeth, Gregor and everyone else are legends!

6 Likes

Just noticed in the shop that they are now stocking a rather snazzy Fishheads.com pen
:smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™d pay extra for crease-resistant t-shirts. Some of us donā€™t own irons. Well, I donā€™t anyway. :wink:

Whatā€™s the new merch as regards the upcoming MC gigs Sandy ?

3 Likes

very good question Andy :+1:

As far as I know Fish is selling off all the merch from the last couple of tours at the upcoming European gigs. There will be new designs for the tour in november /december plus there will be new designs for the planned reissues but as yet I havenā€™t seen anything :smile:

7 Likes

One product we manufacture a lot of are textile posters, we do shed loads for many bands and they look stunning, would anyone be interested in a Fish textile poster with, say, the new Misplaced Childhood artwork that Fish is using to promote the current tour?
Sandy

2 Likes

You know me Sandy, I would be interested in a poster, what size are we talking ?

Poster size !! Not sure of the exact size Rab, Iā€™ll check today and get back to you :smile:

1 Like

Can you let us know Sandy please, I can always find space in my music room for some Wilkinson artwork :wink:

1 Like

The size is 70cm x 105cm Iā€™ll try and upload a pic of one we did recently when I get home to give you some idea of what they look like
Sandy

3 Likes