Your Album Of The Week

3 Likes

2 Likes

Brilliant album. Is that the cover of your copy? Mine is different - a band shot with everyone sitting at a bar.

1 Like

I’ve never heard this album before, must check it out.

1 Like

That’s the version I’ve got Lawrie (the one I’ve shown), but I’ve also got the American version with extra tracks, which was renamed as ‘John Wayne’s Dream’.

1 Like

http://forum.fishheads.club/uploads/db8419/original/2X/4/4e5ebc98aca4c415ea6d366785f6344a140de8d1.jpg

:sunglasses:

Whats that one Anthony?

1 Like

Fink - Hard Believer :wink:

1 Like

I’m none the wiser :expressionless:
Would you recommend Anthony?

maybe too soft for you Andy but why not ?..kind of folk,pop music:the first album I bought from this artist (he’s swedish) on a recommandation of a friend (who he’s working in a record shop)

1 Like

So many contenders this week but this is a massive return to form for the wonderful Jayhawks -

It’s been Waterboys stuff all week for me. This is possibly my favourite of theirs, alongside Fisherman’s Blues and A Pagan Place.

4 Likes

Has to be this, so relaxing and enjoyable in the glorious weather we have had all week.

When I listen to “Searchlight” it takes me back to student days. I remember seeing Runrig a few times in the Donnie Munro days. Never took to Bruce Guthro.

1 Like

2 Likes

Same as last week. Love it.

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like