Edinburgh gig Weltschmerz tour, March 28, 2020

Just booked my hotel. 2 nights :grin:

5 Likes

The Queen’s Hall looks like a beautiful place!

It seems they don’t send tickets outside UK nor by e-mail. Yes, I’ve been selling my wife an idea of trip to Edinburgh. :laughing:

6 Likes

Don’t they? How have Zaz and Ulli bought their tickets? Goes without saying, it would be amazing if we could all meet up for this, though I know it’s much harder and more expensive for some of us. I see this as maybe being a last opportunity. There aren’t too many gigs left!

2 Likes

They say: “Tickets can be collected in person from the Box Office…” Booking Tickets | The Queen's Hall

So our tickets would be waiting for us to collect them when we arrive. We saw The Eels in Copenhagen one time where it was similar with the tickets.

4 Likes

Same with us! We’ll collect our tickets from the box office.

Lauri, super glad you’re coming :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Two Lawries / Lauris in one place. See you in March.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, how unique is that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I second this!

Our B&B is only a 12-15 minutes walk away from The Queens Hall.

1 Like

I don’t think Lauri actually said he was coming did he? He was just testing the waters with his wife! :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, Paul is right but I’m beginning to believe that we are coming. Tickets not bought yet though. I did sense some premature enthusiasm around here. Which is nice! :blush:

4 Likes

I’m in the Travelodge. It’ll do! Nearby anyway.

1 Like

I’ll be there!:+1::beer:

2 Likes

Yeehee :beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

That would be great…Cardiff looking unlikely as the only return flight we can get is at 8pm in the Sunday evening and Keith ain’t keen:(

That’s a shame about Cardiff but no worries. We will now have to try to get to Edinburgh. Myself, Mike and John are up for it. Waiting on Andy, but even if others don’t go, i think i can definately get Mike up there.

1 Like

I’ll definitely be in Edinburgh…such a cool city;)

1 Like

Finally had holiday confirmation, so I’ll definitely be there. Just have to sort my train travel out nearer the time.

5 Likes

Can’t go…gigging that night myself😢

Trying to avoid me ? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like