Fish Facebook 29/11

In answer to your question. Yes the new remasters and all the new shirts will be available on the UK tour merch stand in December. We will also be carrying the other remasters., ‘Feast’ and ‘Misplaced Childhood’ vinyls, new black quality beanies with the ‘old’ round Fish logo in white embroidery on black, the flags/fabric posters of the ‘Clutching bar’ print. The XXL shirts plus sizes will be in short supply so I suggest if you want them order from the mail order store http://fishmusic.scot/store to avoid disappointment.

Yes the vinyls will be autographed but I can’t promise I will be able to hang around and sign after shows and if I do please do not come anywhere near me if you have a bug :slight_smile:

Please also be aware that some venue have strict policies these days on carrying bags into the venues so don’t bring along album collections etc unless you want to hang around after show waiting to pick them up from security. Just a heads up as I know some people at other gigs have had problems.

2 Likes

what does mean “have a bug” please ?

:sunglasses:

can we have a picture of the new black quality beanies with the ‘old’ round Fish logo in white embroidery on black please ?

:sunglasses:

A cold or virus that you could pass on!

1 Like

Littérallement “avoir un microbe” :blush:

2 Likes