Give a Friend a Gift

Lawrie that’s for you my friend :hugs:

1 Like

Many to choose from, but this one is for you today Paul.

1 Like

Mike thanks to you i got to know this beautiful song :smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s for Lauri. Thanks for introducing me to these guys.

1 Like

@Andyboy67 thanks for introducing me to these guys!!
Would love to see them live one day.

Living in Wales the title should be ‘Where Is Our Summer’.

Raining again this morning.

1 Like

I was even pissing myself laughing whilst I posted it. Don`t know what was funnier, the actual clip or you in the lift as we got out. :rofl:

1 Like

This is to the Forum itself

1 Like

A wee gift for both Rab and Andy. A great night in the Market Square Heroes Moshpit at the sadly destroyed by fire, ABC, Sauchiehall Street Glasgow. ( I am sure I am one of the baldies in the clip ). A night when friendships were cemented. One of those nights like some of you speak about the Caves gig in Edinburgh when the Company came together. A brilliant night in a brilliant venue. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Lauri, I have only seen Nazareth in concert twice. The first at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1984 as guests on Status Quo`s End of the Road Tour. Marillion played that day too. The other occasion was in summer 1992 at a long gone club, The Venue which was on Calton Road in Edinburgh, at the back of Waverley Station. Anyways, this song is from one of my favourite Nazareth albums, " Malice in Wonderland." Maybe one day the stars will align and your next “Holiday” to Scotland we meet up for a beer or two.

2 Likes

For everyone here going back to work tomorrow, or perhaps already back at work. All the best for the year ahead.

5 Likes