Misplaced Childhood - Deluxe Edition

Didn`t make this purchase. I will wait on Sky Arts showing the documentary.:wink:

1 Like

From Fish’s FB page today.

I have managed to get another 350 ‘Misplaced Childhood’ limited edition vinyl’s from Parlophone. These are the last in the run and won’t be reproduced. Once again I will be signing these albums. They are up for sale now and I expect them here in the next week.

1 Like

Also from Fish’s Facebook

I’ve also managed to find another 500 ‘Misplaced’ deluxe CD’s,available to buy now with delivery here on the 21st August. Parlophone agreed to make one more production run of which these units are my last allocation.As with the new order of vinyl’s we are getting these will be signed. We still have a few CD’s we kept back from the first run and anyone who orders the ‘Misplaced’ Deluxe CD together with any other album will be sent their package out now while we have stock.The rest will be sent when we get new MC stock here on the 21st August

In my mailbox today…

Why there’s no sticker restriction on the vinyl edition ???

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Think the sticker might refer to the blu-ray in the cd set, which isn’t part of the vinyl package.

People younger than 16 haven’t any idea how they have to use vinyl… :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, was using the latest version of VLC. I finally got it to work with a decryption program (which I’m not thrilled about), but such is the technology world. Thanks!

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

If anyone didn’t manage to get hold of this first time 'round (or knows anyone who’s still after it), Marillion have apparently had a new run done. It’s available at http://www.marillion.com/shop/albums/misplaced-deluxeCD.htm for £32.70 (incl. UK postage)
I know it’s been going for stupid money on ebay / Discogs (there’s already some chancer on Discogs who’s clearly ordered one and is now trying to flip it for £125).

The Chancer on Discogs can "flip it " up his hoop. My copy was waiting for me when I got home tonight. :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe some of you could be interested by this :wink:
It was originally signed directly on the box and not on a seperate art print
I ordered one to complete the collection of signed art print

[url]http://www.marillion.com/shop/merch/print09.htm[/url]

1 Like

Thanks Anthony, just treated myself, not a fan of autographs at all but thought it’d look beautiful on my wall once framed.

1 Like