Some gigs coming up

Yes a joint gig / tour. Some venues Manics are headlining, others Suede - Manics headlining Cardiff.

It’s 2 nights at Cardiff Castle (Friday night sold out quite quick so Saturday has been added). Think I paid £60 or thereabouts.

1 Like

The Alarm US tour is now postponed (likely to be cancelled) due to Mike’s health. Terrible news.

I’ll hold on to my tickets for now in the hope that he makes a full recovery. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

He’s having no luck. It’s one thing after another.

I’m seeing Big Country later in the year. It was supposed to be a joint gig with Mike. I’d assume that will still go ahead.

Presale on Thursday. To get a presale code, go to David Gilmour Store (https://store-uk.davidgilmour.com/) but you don’t have to buy the album. Chose ‘no purchase necessary’, and you’re directed to the registration page.

Think it’ll sell out quickly.

1 Like

Not sure about the Port Zelande weekend this time around. It’ll mean 3 nights in Glasgow for Fish, home on the Tuesday, then off again on the Wednesday for 5 nights in PZ.

Apparently last ever PZ weekend as CenterParcs are building a solar panel area in the car park where Marillion erect their tent for their gigs, so after 2025 there’s no room for a venue.

FM on Saturday

Considering this one.

Wolverhampton is the closest for me and not been to KK’s Steel Mill before.

1 Like

Its a great venue Steve, go for it. :+1:

2 Likes

A weekend away with friends some of which you’d know , maybe have a beer or 2 as well. :wink:

1 Like

With Mike Peters and The Alarm cancelled tonight, next up is Saxon & Uriah Heep on Monday.

Out of interest Mike, what size is the venue ?

Holds up to 1000 but I don’t think I’ve ever been there when it’s at capacity and that’s the total for the GA floor and the seats in the balcony. Tickets are still available for Monday so it won’t be full again.

This will give you a rough idea, small mixing desk at back. Bar is on the right in this pic from the stage.

1 Like

Bruce Dickinson tonight

4 Likes

Tonight in Bristol. On the train now, then will be looking for somewhere to sit in the sun for some pre-gig drinks.

3 Likes

Try and see Klone Steve , i know its acoustic but they are very good live.

Klone

1 Like

Riverside

3 Likes

I will definitely be taking the London gig in as they’ll be playing some set. :+1:

Well that was the usual pre-sale s**t show.

Tried for Steven Wilson in Bristol. Selected row G tickets (1st row of raised seats for slightly better view), selected delivery options, then on checkout screen received a Ticketmaster error.

Tried again with row M tickets and got stuck on ‘directing you to checkout’ screen until told no tickets left.

Try again Friday :scream: