Some gigs coming up

I had got Ozzy and Judas Priest coming up next weekend but its been postponed till September, just watch it fall on my wife’s 50th :thinking::blush:

Tonight Dad and his lad are off to Edinburgh -

An Evening with Brian Fallon at the Usher Hall.:smiley:

1 Like

How was it, Lawrie?
When I saw the name of the tour, I decided to give it a miss:

We bought tickets to a music festival in Paris, 23rd of August. Rock en seine - 23, 25, 26, 27 august 2023 - Saint Cloud / France

Arrow pointing at the main reason in the picture below. :wink:

5 Likes

Tonight

Haken / VOLA / Bent Knee in Bristol

2 Likes

The Struts on Sunday

5 Likes

Just bought tickets for The Alarm in August. Third year in a row! :+1:

Edit : Full list of bands playing …

3 Likes

Andy my first gig was Magnum supporting BOC at the Brighton Centre November 79! Never seen BOC since, but Magnum loads!!

2 Likes

Would really like to see them. I’ve seen Mike Peters do an acoustic set with Ian McNabb, but never with the Alarm.

The Alarm are in my top three favourite bands (Fish era Marillion and Iron Maiden being the other two).

Considering Mike Peters is the only original member left you could argue that the band today is really just a solo project performing Alarm music. But being the singer also makes him the most identifiable member of the band. The songs sound the same, even if the musicians are not. On top of that he still performs and sings with so much energy, the same as he did when I saw the original lineup a few times back in the 80’s.

And he’s a red, top bloke :wink::+1::yemen:

1 Like

Nobody’s perfect.

1 Like

Just been bought tickets for Alice Cooper at Birmingham in October

3 Likes

Just noticed that Magnum are playing Warrington Parr Hall, June 13th. This is a possibility.

4 Likes

Me too!
Alice Cooper and Halestorm in July.

1 Like

We have the Stranglers rather than Halestorm

1 Like

This coming Wednesday…

“You gotta lose your mind in Detroit, Rock City”

kiss

7 Likes

UFO at Birmingham Town Hall. Farewell to Phil. I hate sitting for gigs. :frowning:

3 Likes

Next Saturday a gig by the remaining members of late Kingston Wall with Von Hertzen Brothers on guitar and vocals. The tour is celebrating the original song writer / guitarist / vocalist Petri Walli’s 50th birthday. He took his own life 1995 and the band hasn’t performed ever since until now.