Just pre ordered the new Pendragon cd :smiley:

KATE BUSH - the red shoes
KATE BUSH - aerial
PAUL SIMON - graceland
THE ROOTS - how I got over

:sunglasses:

1 Like

GRACELAND!!! :smiley:

listened to it today and I have to say that it is a pleasant surprise because I didn’t know what to expect from this solo album…but I love Simon and Garfunkel so it’s finally not that surprising :smiley:

The second disc of Aerial is absolutely superb, the first is good to, once you get your head round the washing machine !!! :wink:

1 Like

Amplifier - Mystoria arrived this morning.

Royal Blood

Robert Plant - lullaby and… The Ceaseless Roar

Tom Petty & Heartbreakers - Hypnotic Eye

Big Big Train - English Electric: Full Power

Wired to Earth - Tin Spirits

Scorched - Tin Spirits

:smiley:

not a cd but…

:thumbsup: :smiley: :thumbsup: :smiley: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Got this too Anthony :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

I hope it will be in my letterbox tomorrow…how is it?

just receive this my DVD “welcome to the videos” this morning and had a quick look at it:interesting and nice to have some quite known videos (you tube) but on only one DVD :wink:

Really? I think it’s an outstanding album! But not quite as good at “their” debut CD Half Way Home - that really is a prog classic IMO.

Just received Blue Oyster Cult’s Spectres and On Your Feet Or On Your Knees.

Rock on! :wink:

Have you watched the Dvd yet Anthony? Although not an Official release, ithink its pretty good, love all the Live footage from Yester year, especially the Goldiggers gig which was televised on BBC 2. :smiley:

yes I have…very interesting ihmo even if most of these videos were “quite known” but I think it is an essential item for any fans…a bit expensive maybe(27€) but well worth the purchase :smiley:
I also like the fact that there are all the videos from Marillion debut because I hadn’t the video tape :wink:

1 Like