The Last CD You Bought

Black Friday purchases just delivered. Only Paid $13.47 (£11) for all 3. Result :+1:

2 Likes

A good price for 3 cd’s. Just a shame it’s Nightwish :grin:

Only joking. I know lots of people like them but not my cup of tea.

1 Like

:laughing:

One is a 2 blu-ray + 2 CD live release. Bargain of the year :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Picked this up yesterday. Japanese reissue of my favorite Pat Benatar album.

1 Like

Maiden with a twist :metal:

1 Like

Any good?

Arrived today.

3 Likes

For the most part it is …not bad! 6/10. The songs are played pretty true to the originals except Gangland - really didn’t like that interpretation. The vocal is live so sounds strained in places tbh. Overall I probably enjoyed listening more because of the songs rather than the actual performance. As a covers album it’s okay.

Did you get notified it had shipped? I’ve not heard anything yet.

I’m intrigued to hear if it will differ much from the bootleg version out there (which I’m guessing was taken directly from the online stream event).

Grabbed this one today after listening online a couple of times this past weekend.

It’s a bold claim on the hype sticker and not actually far from the truth! A late contender for album of the year imo.

1 Like

Received tracking details etc. from Fish sales. If you are on Facebook check Fish posts as there might be a different arrangement for ROW postings etc.

1 Like

Ok thanks. Not on Facebook but just googled it. Seems all UK orders are sent but the ROW (except EU) shouldn’t expect anything to be shipped until possibly January 8th. So I will probably receive it by end of January.

1 Like

Arrived yesterday :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Get your magnifying glass out and you might be able to see us in the photos in the booklet.

2 Likes

Well here we all are post gig :grinning:
(Think the bloke who took this was as pished as we were, due to the blurriness) :rofl:

3 Likes

Christmas present :grinning:

1 Like

Second hand 3 for £5 (and the Man one is a 2 cd set).

Man - The History Of Man
Rory Gallagher - Big Guns
Lifesigns - Lifesigns

1 Like