The Last CD You Bought

How was the gig Keith?
I saw them supporting The Winery Dogs a few weeks ago and was very impressed.
Their own material sounded very strong, also the Toto & Rainbow covers were good as well.

Andy, something didn’t click for me, yes they were tight but considering all the hype I didn’t come away in raptures! Bought the CD so will listen to that and see how I get on; though charging £15 because it’s been signed is taking the pi55.

1 Like

Just arrived through the post :smile:

2 Likes

You may not think so if they make it massively to Arena headline status, then stadiums ??? :wink:
Ebay heaven at quadruple profits :joy::joy:

1 Like

After a good strong beer is a good time to take out the credit card and order a couple of cd’s. The other one I had thought to order and a post here reminded me about the other that has been in my mind for a while.

Wolfmother - Victorious

The Waterboys - Appointment with Mr Yeats

3 Likes

I’m still waiting to my “I vigilante” cd by Crippled Black Phoenix that I bought on the 6th of February on the Priceminister site :angry:…I’ve made a complaining from the seller!!!

:sunglasses:

The Waterboys - An appointment with Mr Yeats

Warning*****very addicitve :wink:

3 Likes

Great album.

1 Like

Marillion - Brave

Schiller - Future

Edison#s Children…
In the Last Waking Moments…
In the Last Waking Moments… - Single EP
Somewhere Between Here and There
Final Breath Before November

2 Likes

The Cult - Hidden City at the gig last night

2 Likes

How was the gig Keith?

Support was from Broken Hands, singer had a great voice, but overall I couldn’t work out whether I liked them or not!

The Cult gig was good. Astbury stopped the show after three songs and told some big chap standing in the crowd to stop giving him the fist or something and that he was a bad influence on the guys daughter. Later on the same guy was involved with the stewards as he was barging into people and being a pain in the arse. Had a great view of it from the uppper balcony and Astbury trying to preach love & peace.

Billy is an underrated guitarist. Bought the CD.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Two very good albums Lawrie (well 1 1/2) :wink:

1 Like

Heard a Mute Gods track on the freebie CD that came with Prog Magazine ( bought by chance ) and thought to myself, " I`m having that."

Like the Steven Wilson album too.

I’ve Anthony to thank for the introduction (with what he posted on the YouTube thread) :wink:

1 Like

YouTubed quite a few tracks. Don’t like it.

Suede - Night Thoughts (Rik, this one is on your head).

2 Likes

The new Magnum cd which came with the double blue vinyl!