The Remasters Editions

Any word on these being released?

1 Like

very good question Rik :wink:

:sunglasses:

we desperately need a word on these! :wink:

1 Like

As it stands, Fish still needs to write the sleeve notes for Field of Crows. I don’t think that there is an exact date yet, but as soon as there is pre-orders will be available in the Fish shop.

1 Like

I quit smoking in order to get to see the Vulcan as much as possible on her final season AND get the Remasters.

How do things stand with dates of the pre-orders and release dates?

still waiting :unamused:

It’s only 3 months past the original July release date. That’s nothing in Fish time. :smile:

4 Likes

Looking forward to these coming out…

I still haven’t bought them :confused:…the reason is that I already have the live songs(like most of you I guess) that are proposed on the 3rd cd’s…I thought Fish could (should?) have proposed unreleased live tracks with the many live gigs he’s done for so many years…that would have been interesting!

So I still hesitate…(even if I know what’s going to happen because I’m a compulsive collector :grin:)

I’ve got to say the packaging is excellent tho, sleeve notes, pictures, lyrics ect, very nicely put together.
It’s good to have everything together as on all three discs.
I’d recommend, and obviously if your a collector. The bonus discs have some very interesting versions on as well.

1 Like

you mean the demo versions ?

Yes - Good quality. I like to hear how songs can start out, compared to the final version.

1 Like

ok Andy:I get the point :smile:…you convinced me :laughing:

Just get the Mrs to buy you them as a present, like I did for Xmas :wink::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’ll try :wink:

I’ve bought all three so far,the sleeve notes are superb!
Fellini days sounds too:)

1 Like

I thought about one thing and in fact it would a wish:could it be possible to have some unreleased live tracks on the third disc for the next remasters to come ?..or even better:a whole live gig never released before ? (there are so many!)…if Fish could read this and make it happen :grinning:

1 Like

A whole live gig would have tracks from various albums, whereas (and i could be wrong) the bonus discs on the remasters only have versions of songs that are on the remastered 1st disc.

what about the vinyls versions that have been announced ???

Nah they ain’t upside down Anthony, sorry ! :wink:

1 Like