What are you listening to (3)?

Pure Reason Revolution - Above Cirrus

Bought this digital album last night.

I Wanna Be Kate : The Songs Of Kate Bush

Info from the bandcamp website:

In 1998, a group of brilliant Chicago indie artists/bands recorded 17 Kate Bush songs for the world’s first official Kate Bush tribute album. Now, this classic Chicago-indie tribute album has been gorgeously remastered by 3-time Grammy-nominated producer Liam Davis - breathing new life, shine and spirit into these timeless, interesting and hugely enjoyable covers. The addition of 7 NEW songs ensures that every one of Kate’s majestic, beloved and iconic albums are represented among our 24 tracks. Deep cuts, big hits, and even the humble b-side or two are here. We have been awed and inspired over and over again and all the songs have been made with love and gratitude for Kate Bush and her genius. EAT THE MUSIC! Mmmm…yes!

Wonderful!

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Porcupine Tree - On The Sunday Of Life

Released 30 years ago today. A couple of great tracks, and quite a few ‘not so good’. Probably my least played PT album, but an ok beginning to them becoming one of my favourite bands.

2 Likes

Probably stating the obvious to those familiar with this, but as Frank Carson used to say, “It`s a cracker!”

1 Like

In the words of another Irish comedian, Jimmy Crickett, “C`mere, theres more.”

1 Like

220px-WSTroubleCD

whitesnake-long-way-from-home-fame-ab-s

3 Likes

Complex,dark,heavy (meaning dense),the Archive’s last album is going to be difficult to apprehend

Comprehend?

Apprehend (meaning get in it or “tame” and yes,“comprehend” if you like)

I thought you meant difficult to understand and get into.

1 Like

No I meant that the concept was fuzzy and that you could stay outside the album without an intellectual effort :grin:

1 Like

That’s the same thing! :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

I know :crazy_face:

1 Like

Rammstein - Zeit