Merry Christmas

National lockdowns. No parties. No mixing. No visiting other family member’s households. No getting into mum’s nursing home. No pubs! The list goes on.

It was said tongue in cheek.

2 Likes

Can’t be bothered putting baubles on. Only threw some lights on and there already looks too much on it.

3 Likes

That’s lovely Paul !:blush:
I’ll be putting mine up this week end.
No Christmas cake this year but I decided to make a gingerbread house instead. Although after looking in my books and since I’ve got plenty of time in my hands I’ve decided to do a little hamlet instead :blush:, 2 cottages and a village church.
And a sleigh + reindeer.
See how this one will turn out!!!

5 Likes

Take some photos of it! I’d like to see that! :grin:

2 Likes

Morrisons’ own Vegan mince pies with a maple crumble topping are the business. I’m on my fourth box :laughing:

1 Like

I could kill for that. Sounds too good.

Don’t you usually make your own Zaz? You can’t beat the homemade ones, but I can’t be arsed myself. Have done in the past.

I made them for the first time last year at my sister’s… Couldn’t be bothered this year tbh.

1 Like

There’s a lot of things I can’t be bothered with this year.

1 Like

Season’s Greetings in Finnish to all of you! :blush: :santa:

7 Likes

Merry xmas Lauri, and everyone else on the forum.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

5 Likes

Happy Christmas to you all. :evergreen_tree::cocktail::mrs_claus:

5 Likes

Yes, a happy and peaceful Christmas to everyone here. It will be a different one, but let’s make the most of it!

4 Likes
1 Like

Merry Christmas to all the Forum users and to those who are no longer on here, it would be great to have you back :wink:

5 Likes

Amen to that Andy!

1 Like

Yes numbers are low :worried:

Leaving a ruby ale and a couple of mince pies out for Father Christmas :smirk:

1 Like