New Fish Site:It Is Here!

http://fishmusic.scot/store/?v=79cba1185463

:sunglasses:

1 Like

3 Likes

Was on last night and ordered suits and songs…
Looking forward to these immensely;)

1 Like

Isn’t it possible to use a visa debit card without going through feckin PayPal? - Direct bank transfers are clunky and I won’t buy anything through PayPal.

Was going to buy a t-shirt, but I can do without.

Shame there aren’t any Ladies Tshirts with latest design.
Smaller size men shirts don’t do the trick for me unfortunately.

2 Likes

I second this! Have choosen the wrong option. And I have transfered some more than the final total, because no idae about the conversion rate Pound to Euro. And maybe any charge for the transfer to an account abroad :open_mouth: .

I use PayPal very often. Till now, no problems. Next time I’ll use this for the new Fish shop.

1 Like

I’ve had problems with PayPal in the past, and so have some friends. I won’t purchase anything through them out of principle. I’ll do without a new t-shirt.

You’ll buy it in Manchester and have the choice which one!

2 Likes

So do the t shirts have tour dates on the back or not ?
I apologise if I’ve missed the obvious!

Yes they do

Yes. Per the description.

I suppose it helps if you look at the options !! :roll_eyes:
I hope there will be some more size options in black.

15 or 18 Pounds?

Thinking this will be the first Fish gig/tour I’ve been to that I won’t be buying at t/shirt.
Just not enamoured with the designs I’m sorry to say.

1 Like

It’s not like you need to buy a t-shirt everytime to show you’re a real fan anyway.

1 Like

Oh I know mate, I don’t buy one for that, I buy one because I like the design as well as the Artist or as momento of the tour.
I didn’t buy one on Wed night at the DP gig either because I didn’t like the designs either.

1 Like

Yes mate saw that, bit strange that the black t/shirt is only available in 3xl, 4xl & 5xl ???

Surely must be a technical error on the site ?

No, I know mate. Didn’t mean you. Just in general. Sometimes, the old T’s are better. :wink:

1 Like

I am outside the EU so the price I am showing does not include VAT. £15 + 20% VAT = £18. The extra cost of shipping cancels the no VAT.

1 Like