Some gigs coming up

An absolutely fantastic gig , great performance, sound, atmosphere and company. I’m absolutely made up at this moment and to those who couldn’t make it, Roll on the convention. :wink:

6 Likes

Totally Rocking Performance at Glasgow last night that literally took the Roof off the ABC.
Fantastic Company of friends from England Scotland Italy and Germany.
Totally the Best Fish gig I have ever witnessed, the decibel levels must have been heard in John O’ groats I kid you not.

5 Likes

Better than Bham by the sound of it!

1 Like

Outstanding company. Great gig and laughs galore.

2 Likes

Yes, Fish was a very happy man at the end .

Ghost plus guests Dead Soul tonight at The Birmingham Institute. I feel like I’m on tour myself at the moment !!!

3 Likes

Just announced:

JST & Wilko at Leamington
AC/DC in Manchester/London Olympic Stadium

For the 1st time in a while i have no gigs booked, or no plans to see anything.

Quite fancy seeing Steven Wilson and Opeth in Barcelona but that’s about it.

Just got tickets for the Heart gig next year at the Symphony Hall in Birmingham, with full orchestra and Joan Jett as special guest. Can’t wait :blush:

Is John Jett Joan`s brother? :smiley:

1 Like

Bloody predictive text !!! :wink::joy:

1 Like

Who’s Younger brother is Ullijet :wink:

3 Likes

Andy, we’ll have to meet up again! Did I mention that I’m in Row B?

1 Like

On the train to London to see Nightwish plus guests Arch Enemy & Amorphis at Wembley Arena tonight :wink:

3 Likes

That must be you gigged out for the year now Mr Baker?

I wouldn’t bank on it.

That’s it, the last one of the year tonight, but what a year and what better way is there than to spend your time and money. I love my music so much and you can’t beat that adrenaline rush of a great gig :wink::smiley:

4 Likes

Wow - A fantastic show, considering it was at a sold out Wembley Arena gig my ticket cost just £25 not the usual £45-£75 average ticket price for an arena gig.
I got to meet and share a pint with Bryan Josh (Mostly Autumn guitar/vocal and main song writer) before the gig, what a lovely down to earth guy. :smiley:

3 Likes

4 Likes

11th April - Fish - Aylesbury, Waterside Theatre
29th April - Roger Hodgson - London, RAH (flights and accommodation booked)
12th November - The Cure - Antwerp
… to be continued

2 Likes

There will be more Fish gigs in UK in 2016. I#ll collect the news for you tomorrow. Maybe you take a look on FB.
29th April Islington Assembly Hall again.

1 Like