The Last CD You Bought

David Gilmour - David Gilmour

1 Like

The pigeon flew over today!!! :smiley:

1 Like

:smile: :laughing: :bird:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m not quite sure how this has happened, but this morning i was going through my Rush cd’s and realised that i don’t own a copy of ‘Hold Your Fire’ !!!

Going back 20 years or so i did have it on cassette which i copied from a friend - yes i know

but i got rid of that years ago along with all my vinyl and legally bought cassettes. I always thought i’d replaced all of my Rush albums. Obviously haven’t missed it, though i will now buy it.

Michael Monroe - Blackout States

Pat McManus - Blues Train to Irish Town

Rain Tree Crow

Anathema - A Sort Of Homecoming .
Nightwish - Endless Forms Most Beautiful (Tour.Edition).
Scorpions - Blackout (Deluxe).

1 Like

Ted Nugent - Craveman / Full Bluntal Nugity 2-cd

Lion Shepherd - Hiraeth

These are currently support band on the Riverside tour. Highly recommended by me. Full album is on YouTube if you want a listen.

Daddy Giljoteen - Holy Mail Express

What did you think to Riverside Steve ?

Really enjoyed the night. Both Riverside and Lion Shepherd were very good. The other support band Sixxis were awful - just my opinion. Think they wanted to be Dream Theater but failed miserably.

Not a great attendence though which was a shame for the bands, though it did give the benefit of an excellent view.

1 Like

Ian McNabb - Ian McNabb (Batman)
Ian McNabb - Truth And Beauty
Manic Street Preachers - Futurology (Deluxe edition)
Manic Street Preachers - Rewind the Film

Waiting for them to arrive… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Like yourself i bought the two Manics albums at the same time. Rewind The Film is a great album. I’ve not connected with Futurology quite as much.

Editors - In Dream