The Last CD You Bought

I quite like it Keith after a few listens, nothing really that different from their recent albums, but if it ain’t broke . . . . :wink:

2 Likes

I was going to ask your opinion of it as i’m thinking about going to see them in May. Not heard any albums or seen them live since ‘Wings Of Heaven’.

Steve, they’ll still play about 80% of the old stuff, you won’t be disappointed.

Fish - Raingods With Zippos (remaster)

Never go on the internet after a night in the pub. You realise in the morning you’ve bought something you don’t really need.

7 Likes

I do that when I’m sober too. All the time.

1 Like

Once again a fantastic service from the online shop. Ordered cd early hours Friday morning, and it’s just arrived in Saturday morning post.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: I only could dream about postal services on weekends! Good for you.

Fats Domino-sentimental journey

Fellini Days and Sunsets remasters (and i was sober this time).

4 Likes

I honestly think they are worth every penny, great sleeve notes and pictures ect.

I will probably get these over the coming months. Just been a little sceptical as to how much the sound has been improved and if the additional stuff is worth shelling out for? - The collector in me wants them though!

I’ve not listened enough to make proper judgement but i’m not convinced there’s much (if any) difference in sound quality.

Would be good if Fish / Calum Malcolm could put some information on the website explaining the improvements of the remasters.

1 Like

+1

:sunglasses:

Black Mountain - IV

Purple - Bodacious

Both released 1st April

Suede-suede(first album)

I noticed a difference with Raingods…

Scars - Walter Trout
Painkillers - Brian Fallon

H - Natural, The Cavern, Liverpool 2014 (Download)

1 Like

Sensational alex Harvey band boxsets…

Kent - Tillbaka till samtiden
Kent - Du & jag döden