The Last CD You Bought

Alice In Chains - Facelift

1 Like

Mark Lanegan - Has God Seen My Shadow : Anthology 1989-2011

https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.nugs.net/assets/bs/images/shows/bs160713_01.jpg :thumbsup:
the show where I was in July :smiley:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s arrived :smiley:
All packaged as the LPs were in the day , and a really nice booklet with info on each album . I’m very happy .

4 Likes

I got all the albums on CD a few years ago before the reissues came out. I went and paid silly money to get Glory Road and Future Shock on CD. Six months later a set of reissued albums!

How much Andy?

Hardcover book for a fiver, had to take it.

3 Likes

£17.43 from Amazon :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

never heard anything from Iron Maiden in my life :confused:…Am I missing something
not a huge fan of hard rock but maybe this one is listenable…

Well… at least you’re missing Iron Maiden. Hard to recommend to you something from a band that has been making records since 1980 and you have not heard anything. I would not tell you start from the newest material. Knowing you and your musical taste a bit I think you could try a record from 1986, “Somewhere In Time”. Someone else could make another suggestion…

3 Likes

Meller Gołyźniak Duda - Breaking Habits

Best Maiden to start listening to would be either Number of the Beast or Seventh Son of a Seventh Son , '90s maiden dropped in quality Brave new world ,dance of death and Book of souls are good as well

2 Likes

Start with their First 3 Albums mate, no matter which order, you can’t go wrong with them :wink:

1 Like

ok thanks with your advices…I’ll give them a try

Simple Minds Acoustic

2 Likes

You’ll probably won’t recognise all of these.:smile:

Metallica - Hardwired…to self-destruct (2-cd)
Jarkko Martikainen ja Luotetut Miehet - Ruosterastaat (limited book version)
CMX - Cloaca Maxima III (3-cd)

indeed :smile:

I’ve heard of 3 of 'em, but who the hell is Metallica?

5 Likes

Gabriel Rios - This Marauder’s Midnight
received today

Just ordered -

Field Of Crows Remaster
Moveable Feast

Plus freebie T-Shirt.

Happy Days.

4 Likes