The Last CD You Bought

Pre ordered -

The Ghosts of Pripyat - Steve Rothery

1 Like

King of Number 33 - Dee Expus

1 Like

it didn’t knocked me down…only bought it cause Mark Kelly was involved in the project but maybe I should pay attention to it a liitle more…if you don’t mind,tell us what do you think of this album when you listen to it :wink:

:sunglasses:

Im not keen either. Has a couple of moments but it’s nothing special.

Will do, Once it arrives, and I get a chance to listen to it, I will give you my verdict, I bought on the basis of a couple of Excerpts I heard on Youtube and the Fact that Mark Kelly played on the Album.

Just pre-ordered Pendragon’s Men who climb mountain.

1 Like

Pre ordered Rothery’s CD, after Jon posted the link!

2 Likes

have to do it too :wink:

1 Like

Me too :slight_smile: !

Crikey! I hope that I get commission from Rothers!

1 Like

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Hypnotic Eye
Opeth - Pale Communion.

Not listened to either of them yet, but both had good reviews.

Out of interest; are you 50/50 download/cd? Or…?

100% cd :wink:

Asia - High Voltage Live (2010)
Alan R. Davison - The white Eagle Lounge (bought at the Haddington Corn Exchange last Saturday, Alan R. Davison was support to Fish)

Opeth - Pale Communion arrived yesterday

What do you think Steve ?
I like it alot and can’t wait to see them again in November .

Not a cd but a vinyl -

Led Zeppelin III in a.gatefold sleeve and original circular centre piece so you can change the cover pictures .
Bought today from Urban Outfitters in Manchester, I couldn’t resist, and what a fantastic shop it is, with some very interesting stuff for sale. :smiley:

PINK FLOYD - whish you were here remastered

Aerial - Kate Bush

2 Likes

Been on a bit of a prog buying frenzy recently…

Just arrived: Porcupine Tree - In Absentia.
I had a dodgy download of it already and have been desperately looking for the 5.1 version at a decent price, but on the realisation that that is not going to happen, I plumped for the special edition instead.

On order: Sound Of Contact - Dimensionaut.
Pale Blue Dot kept making a re-appearance on my iPod in the last week or so, so I saw it as a sign.
Porcupine Tree - Signify.
And so, my PT collection should be complete…

Midsummer murders Soundtrack! I love the main theme. I should check my mental sanity!

1 Like