The Last CD You Bought

What it is Andy …A bundle ?

Script from the big mans website…a thing of beauty;)

3 Likes

Just ordered 5 Cd’s from the Burning Shed site…now hopping for them to be delivered quite “quickly”…well,we’ll see

Still nothing inthe mailbox…my order is complete since the 5th of April…

Guess what ?

I thought there was an art print signed but it is the box itself who is signed and it’s even better !

Now I wait for the vinyl box (maybe tomorrow)

6 Likes

Lucky. I am waiting for 2 packages from the UK sent 11 days ago and the tracking is non existant since it arrived in France a week ago😡
Friggin useless unefficient French post service.
Not ordering anything now till things get back to a bit more normal. If there’s ever a normal service with them :angry:

Ooh! Is that a new band? Don’t think I’ve ever heard them before … I’ll have to check them out. Great cover design!

3 Likes

Yeah but I don’t think they’ll have a carreer…and what a funny name !

1 Like

Finally got the Nightwish cd delivered today :roll_eyes: Note to self, don’t ever order CDs from EMP to save a few quid as its nearly 2 weeks since release and was pre ordered months ago !!
As for Ayreon, a few days job done :+1:. I love Fish’s performance on this, well worth checking out if you’re not familiar.

4 Likes

The orders I’ve made from Burning Shed and From Racket (Marillion) have been dispactched yesterday and today…Now I have to wait (again) and hope that my post office does its job !

As for the “Script” vinyl box,still don’t have any news…and I have to say I’m a bit afraid to never get it !

Fingers crossed Anthony :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Vanessa Carlton - Love is an Art

And after I updated my list ao all the CDs I own. It was No. 700! Unbelievable!

:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:

Received from Burning Shed today

1 Like

Script deluxe. Said I wasn’t going to bother as it’s my least favourite Marillion album, but I caved in.

1 Like

No taste :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

To be fair, it’s got stiff competition. I still love it.

I know I was joking, those Fish Marillion albums we all in their own way fantastic.

2 Likes

I simply don’t buy CDs these days; haven’t done for years. Apart from the Marillion remasters, of course…Mostly because the 5.1 mixes have been so AMAZING! I’m really impressed with the quality of Script; the 5.1 mix really seems to make it ‘ping’! This makes it all the more disappointing that they didn’t get 'round to doing the MSH E.P.; if ever a Marillion track was crying out for the 5.1 mix treatment, it’s Grendel :wink:

5 Likes

I just received mine today… at last :grinning:

5 Likes