The Last CD You Bought

I take it you liked the first three you bought last week ?

1 Like

Steve, I have seen the band twice. First time at the Millenium, albeit a very short set at the 1999 Rugby World Cup Final and then in Dundee a couple of years ago supported by Fireroad ( from Aberdare I think ). More recently saw Kelly Jones on Sky Arts interview and also bought Don`t Let The Devil Take Another Day.
I have known the hits for years and bopped around Treherbert in a kilt to Monophonics who were the ultimate tribute act. Kelly Jones is a fantastic singer coming from a long line of fantastic singers from the Valleys. Some of them sell records and some sing in the rugby club of a weekend. :smiley:

1 Like

Giant Sky

As i like Soup, i was tempted by Giant Sky but wasn’t that keen on the tracks i heard before release - maybe the female vocals are not doing it for me.

Let us know what you think once you’ve had a listen.

1 Like

Fatal Mistakes - Del Amitri

download

download (2)

download (1)

worldofbright-300x300

download

download (1)

1 Like

3 Likes

Having watched the film last week found the soundtrack album. Don`t usually buy soundtracks / compilations, but this is great.

5 albums £7, thank you very much. :grinning:

1 Like

What a voice.

1 Like

Put on one of the albums in the car when I was coming back from town. Seriously, had to pull over at one point. Her voice just takes you places.

1 Like

Pre-orders, coming out on 3rd / 10th of September:

4 Likes

I’ve also got the Manics and Fugazi ordered.

1 Like

This is brilliant. 80 next month and he’s putting out work like this.

1 Like

1 Like

Just pre-ordered the Cd-Dvd and Colored vinyl signed editions of the next Marillion album

2 Likes

No Love Songs For Laura - Kyle Falconer

Bought on E-bay. My eyes are watering only slightly at £55.

Ordered from Fish today.

5 Likes