The last gig you went to

Meant to post this the other night.

1 Like

Evening, first post…
Last gig was Peat & Diesel in the brilliant Alhambra, Dunfermline.
Upcoming:
Charlatans
Deacon Blue (never seen full band, Tron 92? Artists for Independence, Fish second on bill)
Haim
Elbow
Primus(Rush)
Rufus Wainwright
Bon Iver
Sigur Ros
Marillion
:+1:

1 Like

My 2022 as follows (so far) :-

Diamond Head - Cancelled
Those Damn Crows - Feb 5th

Tool - May 4th
Stephen Fretwell - June 7th
Aussie Pink Floyd - Oct 28th
Porcupine Tree - Nov 11th

Tempted by a few later in the year (King’s X, Samantha Fish, Elder, Opeth, Placebo, All Them Witches).

At a new venue for me, SWG3 in Glasgow. Venue was ok as converted warehouses go. Gig was magic. Only downside was my son Callum was meant to come too but because of kidney stones he cant do very much at the minute. Never mind son, The Gaslight Anthem are back this summer in Edinburgh. We will have a party then.

3 Likes

From last night. Awesome show! The sound was great and the vocals were just amazing!

Turns out the ‘cheap seats’ were not so bad :grin:

6 Likes

Would love to see them !

Me too! Jealous!!

I had a quick look at the tour dates on their website. Looks like the current dates are US and UK only (@Zazabi - There is even a gig in Hatfield :man_shrugging:). Hopefully they will announce the European tour at some point (?). They played 3 dates in France back in July 2019 so I hope you get your wish :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Shame they’ll never come to Nice, coz we must stink or sumthin :roll_eyes:
Might consider seeing them in Paris though.

1 Like

For me this was the best song they ever did and it sounds stunning live .
Never realised they played it , now I’m considering :thinking:

3 Likes

^ Second song of the encore. Obviously the older hits were the ones that got the crowd on its feet but I was just as eager to hear the new stuff. They performed 7 songs off the new album. All fantastic!

Incidentally Garbage are the support band. The highlight of their set for me was when they played their Bond theme ‘The World is not Enough’. Love that song.

2 Likes

Think i’d have enjoyed Garbage more than TFF.

1 Like

Saw Garbage a good few years ago and they were very good live.
Alison Moyet ia their guest on the uk dates, looking at their Derby date as a possibility as its only an hr away .

1 Like

That was awesome, these guys rock :metal::smiley:

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Wow! Very impressive! Did you get there early to nab a spot at the front or did you push your way through? Looks like you had a fantastic view. Brilliant pics.

Got there later than i’d hoped due to traffic jams caused by closed roads but still 30 mins before the support band started. Didn’t have to push through, just walked up to the stage.
We were all drenched tho :rofl:
The venue was full, the gig sold out.

1 Like

Great photos. Looks fantastic. Glad you enjoyed.

1 Like