The Remasters Editions

posted on FB by Fish :smiley:

"Here’s the mock up for the re releases that will be going up on the fishheadsclub.com mail order section for pre order on May 1st.

I’ll be posting up the track listing for the 3cd’s of material for each title on the website in the next few days together with their provenances.

The cd’s contain a remastered copy of the original album, demos, live recordings and rare exclusive material all mastered by Calum Malcolm. (The “Field of Crows” album is completely remixed by Chris Kimsey)

Each album will be housed in a unique hardback book with 48 pages of sleeve notes, lyrics, artwork and photographs – packaging designed by the award winning Mark Wilkinson.

The albums will be £19.99 each inc VAT plus postage and packaging.

Anyone pre ordering all 4 titles of the re releases will get a free t shirt printed with one of the album covers of their choice! Pre ordering is open from May 1st until July 5th

The 4 t shirts featuring a design from the album cover with a lyric on the back print will go on sale in July when the new albums will be available.

More details will be provided here and on the website in the coming weeks when I will also be announcing a very special competition to win a pair of autographed KEF speakers"

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh…!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

I second yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking very impressive.
Thats the wifes birthday present sorted then :grinning:

2 Likes

probably my birthday presents from myself too (in advance :smile:)

She can have the t shirt,
I’ll have the cd’s :grin::wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s looking very tasty.

Just take my money!

1 Like

Might as well hand over my bank card now. These look very smart indeed.

1 Like

there will be the vinyls versions as well btw :grinning: :v:

1 Like

All looks impressive, however £20 each for albums i already have - will have to have a serious think before committing to this.

the remasters editions of “internal exile”,“songs from the mirror” and “suits” will be release at the end of 2015:one question though…what about “vigil” ? :open_mouth:

EMI hold the power over that piece of magic I`m afraid. :frowning:

May 1st is approaching :+1:

so now the preorder are for July for a September release… :pensive:

Good things come to those who wait Anthony :wink:

1 Like

Fish has managed to get a license from EMI (Warner Bros) to distribute Vigil… Keep watching :wink:

5 Likes

great great news John… :smiley:

If this goes out in the same 3 disc format as the others then you have to think it’ll be the biggest seller.

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue:

That is all!

1 Like

I think it definitely needs to happen :wink:

2 Likes