What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

I really do apologise for all these, but his impressions are on-point and he cracks me up.

This is 90 Wardour Street the location of the old Marquee club, pity it got flattened In the 90’s,
smack bang in the heart of Soho London this afternoon.
A few streets away was Ronnie Scott’s, pity I couldn’t get in for a look around as it’s only open in the evening on week days.

2 Likes

Lots has changed. Years back when in London to watch bands we always ended up in The Intrepid Fox pub on Wardour Street. Spit and sawdust place but we loved it. Last time I was in London it was a posh burger joint :persevere::persevere::persevere:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

All that sexual activity, it’s funny the feckin snow doesn’t melt.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

A long time ago went to Ronnie Scott`s with a friend who used to stay down there. We had been in a bar somewhere and got into company with a Canadian businessman and 2 German girls who were backpacking. Flashing his wealth, the Canadian guy suggested going there and we made out like we knew what we were doing. Arriving at the Club the door staff thought the two Scottish scruffs would baulk at the admission price ( about ÂŁ20 in 1995/1996) The flash Canadian had paid for himself and the two backpackers). Relieved of ÂŁ40 we next shit a brick when paying ÂŁ12 for two halfs of lager.

The jazz-rock band playing were a bit pretentious as I remember and our attentions were taken chatting to the ladies. Staff constantly asked us to quieten down and when my mate proclaimed, “What about them?,” the reply, "That is the band on their break sir, " we began to think it was time to go. I think they saw us as not worthy of being there The night ended in disaster when the Night Bus we were on ( we had got nowhere with the chatting up ) terminated 5 miles from my mates area.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Genesis - Supper’s ready
… perfomred in a church in Lübeck.

I know it’s poor sound quality, but there are so few videos of him doing this one!

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Can’t beat a bit of Grendel

2 Likes