What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

Something to wake me up on a Saturday morning. Out for a couple of pints and food last night which ended up as loads of pints, no food, and dragging myself in at 2am.

Might be biased, but the best ‘pauses’ in musical history! The one after the guitar solo is killer! :laughing: …

3 Likes
2 Likes

Love this song .

2 Likes
6 Likes

Ohh, I love this!

Still find the end of this video so strange. Can someone please explain the concept behind the cabbages?!

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

It’s all very good but why can’t we just get a new Tool album ?

1 Like

Someone who really cares about her fans in a world where money is more important than everything.

"I’m very proud to present the music video I made recently for ‘Strangest Of Ways’.

I thought long and hard about what sort of video I wanted to make to go with the song and for a long time I couldn’t think of anything. And then I remembered an e-mail that I received back in July 2017 when I was doing my worldwide cinema tour showing my documentary about my trip around Latin America.

The e-mail was from the father of a girl called Zoe who had come to my show. Instead of enjoying the documentary, Zoe had found it a hard watch as it made her think about all the things she wanted to do with her life but felt like she couldn’t because of her illnesses and disability.

The next time I saw Zoe was at my Bristol show in November and I asked her if she would be interested in being in my next music video and hopefully we could make something that would make her feel the complete opposite that she felt watching my Latin American documentary.

I asked her to choose a place she’s always wants to go and we would find the time to do it. Last week we boarded a plane and went on one hell of adventure together"

2 Likes