What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

New album “Love is an Art” in 2020 …

2 Likes

I can’t wait til he does some solo dates , he was absolutely amazing with Hackett the other week.

2 Likes

Do you think he has the following for a tour to be worthwhile though? I’m not sure.

1 Like

I wonder too. And I know it scares the crap out of him, as he once mentionned. Maybe as a support act to start with? Small venues? I don’t know…

1 Like

Comment on this youtube video :
“This song inspires me to walk to John O’Groats for some spastics”

John O’Groats is a nice walk :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t think it’ll be much of a tour the usual one off gig in London and maybe a few European dates, depending on Brexit :thinking:

I would think he’d do 2 or 3 dates in the UK… as you say lots of uncertainty. I’m drawn to think he’ll support some other artist rather than doing smthing on his own.

Don’t see why he couldn’t do his own dates. He’s had so much exposure over the years with Steve Hackett

Doesn’t have to play big venues. Other bands/artists do it so don’t see what the problem is.

I still think he could do a support slot of his own material for Hackett. Ready made band and exposure to a Prog crowd. Might be very demanding for him though. Couldn’t really see it happening.

1 Like

Can’t remember how he put it but he said smthing like he wasn’t confident on doing somthing on his own. It was some time ago and water has passed under the bridge so maybe he’ll have changed his mind?
He also said that he played most of the instruments on his previous albums and that he wasn’t confident on playing them on stage but being surrounded by so many ace musicians he could just stick to singing, I can’t see this being a problem either.

1 Like

It sounds like Hackett is gonna concentrate more on his solo stuff, than the Genesis stuff next time out, so maybe that would be a perfect opportunity for Nad to play his stuff in a support slot then ?
This current Hackett tour seems never ending.

3 Likes
1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

I was thinking of Tragedy because of Tush which Girlschool played as an encore. It has the same riff which can be found in many songs like for example No Class. :smile:

On of the most varied and used, I think.

4 Likes