What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Beautiful. If ever a bandā€™s music lent itself to orchestration, itā€™s Genesis.

2 Likes

This is the late John Martyn featuring current Fish Keys player Mr Spencer Cozens.

1 Like

My friend works as a librarian in South-East Finland and he has a small tour (13 shows) with two musicians in different libraries where they talk about music books and play some songs about the subject.

Hereā€™s a version of Phil Collinsā€™ In The Air Tonight when they were talking about his book ā€œNot Dead Yetā€.

1 Like

Enjoyed that. A library must be a strange place to try and perform. However rather than the singer going, "doo, doo, doo, doo Ha! " where the drums would have came in, maybe someone should have toppled a few bookcases to achieve a dramatic effect. :grinning:

2 Likes

I will suggest that! :laughing:

Iā€™ll post another one with a Rush song, Tom Sawyer. Unfortunately the picture quality is quite poor with this one. They were talking about Neil Peartā€™s Ghost Rider.

1 Like

Ghost Rider is a great read. I like how the song is a wee bit different in terms of arrangement.

1 Like

I stumbled across this song as it was the ending of an episode of a series i was watching last night.
The acoustic guitar that appears mid way through the song and carries on till the end I find it magnificent, itā€™s like a warm and cosy blanket that wraps around me.

So sad. His last post told he is not dead. :cry:

You have posted some of his clips before I think. Trapped under the ice?

1 Like

Something like that, I donā€™t know the details but he was drowned. He survived the cancer and died of doing what he liked to do. I liked his attitude on life very much.

2 Likes

Christ, I canā€™t stand Bryan Ferry.

Spectacular time lapse video on Finnish wintertime. I recommend you cast it to a big screen if possible.