Your Album Of The Week

Can only be this one … with the concert next weekend.

FEAR

5 Likes

1 Like

Magnum - Lost On The Road To Eternity

I think this is the best thing I have heard from them in a long time.

2 Likes

1 Like

love the atmosphere of this album…really good !!!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can’t decide between these 2. Both been on continuously.

A choice between 2 albums this week. The one i’ve played the most is Greta Van Fleet - From The Fires (as it’s in my car cd player) - really enjoying this album.

However my winner is A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant. Not particularly better than GVF but i bought this doubting whether i would actually like it, so the surprise factor has made it this weeks number 1.

5 Likes

Great album and a great cover :+1:

1 Like

Been listening to Genesis for years, but always struck by how great Phil’s voice is. Especially on Duke. It has everything. Considering he was a reluctant front-man, he didn’t do too bad!

4 Likes

I’ve always preferred the Gabriel era but Duke is a fantastic album.

2 Likes

Can only be this for me this week. Stunning piece of work, and good to hear them pushing themselves in some new interesting directions. Blindness almost reminds me of a Radiohead track, meets folk! Their best work in my opinion.
IMG_5564

1 Like

Since I saw your youtube posts I checked them out and like what they do!

1 Like

I guess they’re not for everyone on here, but I rate them! I like a tune. :laughing:

1 Like

Me too. discovered lots of alternative bands these last weeks. Almost only listening to new stuff at the moment. Really enjoying it.

1 Like

1 Like

Great one!

1 Like

Got one of those “Original Albums” sets, 5 albums for £8. This is the definite favourite of the 5.

1 Like