2 Leamington Spa tickets wanted

Hi,
I’m a after two tickets for the Leamington Spa gig on 24th September for me and my lady.
We’re actually local to Leamington and absolutely gutted that its been sold out.
If anyone has two spare tickets , please let me know.
Many thanks,
James.
07412 537256

Have you tried ents24 for the tickets? They seem to be showing tickets still for sale

Hi IanAsh,
success! I’m pleased to say I now have two tickets!
So pleased!!

Cheers,
James.

2 Likes

Yes it seems I’ve been screwed over by the w**kers “Eventbrite” who have failed to send me tickets and deny I even ordered them.
No customer service , no one to speak to its all done by email !
So an unnecessary trip to the bank to see if the money was ever debited out of my account.
I rang Leamington Assembly and they said I need to sort it with the ticket agency.
But Eventbrite are failing to reply to my emails :rage:

Well this is fucking terrible!

Andyboy67,
yeh thats not good. I wonder if theres been a glitch with the system.
I ordered my 2 tickets also through Eventbrite on Thursday online and i received the tickets via email almost immediately

Have you tried this link:

http://www.number-direct.co.uk/eventbrite-contact-number/.

James.

See tickets still have tickets left so the other company have til Wednesday to sort it out then I’ll have to take the plunge again!!
Or if Fish is reading this and takes pity on me 2 access all areas passes would be very much appreciated big man :wink:

I think these ticket companies get worse, Ticketmaster take 5 days to answer any queries and all they use are standardised cut and paste answers, which are useless if you have a detailed question. What do we pay booking fees and ticket fulfilment charges for?