Fish - Glasgow Sunday Nov 14 2021

I’m glad I’m not the only one to think they’re taking the piss!!!

2 Likes

On FB you can see how DocBob is thinking about.

1 Like

Can’t see his posts as I took him out of my FB friends’ list years ago :laughing::wink:

Hotel and tickets all done yonks ago
:guitar::guitar::guitar::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

4 Likes

18 Sleeps :grin: :grin: :grin:

We have the designs now, There will be two new designs along with a couple of others from the ill fated tour that never was !!, you won’t be disappointed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Folks, for those of us travelling to Glasgow next week remember masks and proof of vaccination in case they are expected at the venue. Masks required on public transport and in pubs and restaurants unless seated, eating and / or drinking. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks Lawrie. I check the Scottish + English governments websites each week to stay updated as regards to covid measures for foreign travellers like me :grin:

I’ll have to take a Day 2 test at my hotel so I’ll be super cautious while travelling and when in Glasgow as i don’t even want to think of the consequences of a positive test the week after :roll_eyes:

Can’t wait for this trip which will be my first holidays in over two years :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: so looking forward to the gigs and to getting together with you fishheads and to visiting former work colleagues and friends both in Yorkshire and Bucks and also to spending a few days around Lemmers too and do a bit of sightseeing :relaxed:

5 Likes

You got more than one gig Zaz?

Not been able to plan ahead much this year, with losing my dad and some financial stuff happening, but I’ve just realised that I’ve booked off the same week from work as the Glasgow gig. I could have actually gone if I’d been able to put my mind to booking months ago!

Tickets still available on Ticketmaster - full price or cheaper as ‘resale’.

2 Likes

Yes I’m doing the Glasgow and the Leamington gigs, and then Marillion in London on the 27th!
I’d initially planned to do the Liverpool gig too, so I bought the ticket, but my cake maker friend in Otley who I’m going to visit and help for a few days has got a very busy week end with cake orders so I’ve offered to stay longer to help him out!!. And to be honest, it saves me from faffing around on the train up and down and around the country!
So I got a spare ticket for Liverpool if anyone hears of anything!!!

2 Likes

Shirts are now printed and look stunning, the best so far imo role on Glasgow!!!

4 Likes

Pleased to hear it :+1:

1 Like

What colours are on offer Sandy ?

Both black T’s Andy !

1 Like

Can’t wait!!
Will be listening to fish most days this week👍

3 Likes

Well Me and Michelle while having had our 2 doses tonks ago do not have the vaccination passport as after trying half a dozen times as the app Is bloody useless.
So we will either be granted access or not, I have heard various stories on this.

Here is the regulations regards the Scottish Government’s website.

• late night premises with music, which serve alcohol at any time between midnight and 5am and have a designated place for dancing for customers
  • indoor events (unseated) with 500 or more people
  • outdoor events (unseated) with 4,000 or more people
  • any event with more than 10,000 people

However I know of friends who have been to Indoir gigs recently and the establishments have ruled that certification is not need as with a lot of cases being double vaccinated does NOT stop you from getting covid or passing it on to anyone else, so therefore having this certificate leaves little to be desired.

As I say we have tried the vaccination app but it’s been a bloody waste of time.

You can get a paper copy of vaccination status by phoning if you can’t get the app to work.

2 Likes

Absolutely no chance of getting that posted out by Saturday.

Will just have to keep fingers and toes crossed.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::foot::foot::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::guitar::guitar::guitar:

https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2academyglasgow/faqs-covid-19-reopening-update-scotland

You will definitely need proof of vaccination upon entry mate. I had problems with the App too. I know its too late to get paper copy. If you check question 2 in the FAQ`s it details how you can access a pdf document of your proof of status.

If you call the NHS Inform helpline number they can provide you with advice as to how to access the pdf document given that it is too late to obtain by post. Yes it is a shite state of affairs and a pain in the arse, but it is worth a pop. C`mon mate. :slightly_smiling_face:

Isabelle, Andy, Uli and anyone else check Q5 on the same information I have directed Rab to.

3 Likes