Fish - Glasgow Sunday Nov 14 2021

I just have thanks Lawrie. I didn’t realise or had forgotten only vaccinated people were allowed inside the venues. I’ve had my two jabs so I’m all good :grinning: :ok_hand: :grinning:
In France you only have to show a valid QR code be it a fully vaccinated status or a negative covid test result.

As long as you have exactly what is being asked for to gain entry. A negative Covid test result wont be accepted, only proof of vaccination.

Hey rab,my Mrs sorted everything out for me with app etc…she’s the expert.
Send me a pm on messenger if you need any help as I’m sure my Mrs will be glad to assist!

Rik mate, problem with the app is it scanned my I’d ok but couldn’t scan my ugly mug face so gave up on it, so not sure how your Mrs could by pass that if it needs to scan your face.

Cheers anyway.

P.S.

It’s just a total joke anyway for the reasons I stated earlier plus the fact I can sit at the football amo get a 10,000 crowd and not need to have I’d to get in.

1 Like

No worries rab…I made sure I was against a light wall(preferably white)and a well lit room.
Worked grand straight away…:+1:

1 Like

Yeah it has a built in locator that reacts to ugly buggers. I know because the same thing happened to me. Try and get the pdf copy, Rab cause it looks like that is the only way it`s gonna happen mate. Yip, it may be a joke but it is what it is and the control here is not ours unfortunately, so sook it up and gie the pdf a go cause eh dinnae want meh pals missing oot. Try and make it happen. :slightly_smiling_face: It will be shit if you are able to download a pdf copy but dont do it because of being frustrated by rules etc. Come on tae…

3 Likes

The 2 indoor gigs at Hanley Victoria Hall just needed the vaccine card and proof of ID.
Is it the NHS app you’re trying Rab cus it’s so easy to set up and that has your proof of vaccine on .

In Germany we have the “Corona-Warn” and the “CovPass” app. In both I have scanned my certificates. It worked in Austria and in France. I think it’ll work in UK. During my last visit in Glasgow to see Genesis live :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley: I only used it in the pub in the evening. But it was checked only by eye. In France they had an app in the restaurant to check my certificate.

I was following the link, posted by Rab, Q5 and at the end they told me I’m save with my CovPass app. I think one the things that works Europe, without any Brexit-Gedöns.

2 Likes

Going to try the covid status helpline tomorrow as I am getting absolutely nowhere with the crap app, maybe that’s how it only gets a 1.6 star rating on google play store.

If I cant get any help from the helpline not sure what else I can do.
Thanks Lawrie for the phone number.

All the best everyone.

1 Like

Just to let everyone know this is Scotland’s glorious vaccine App that isn’t worth a shit.
1.6 star rating on Google play store and the reviews speak for themselves.

Hope you get it sorted Rab.

Our plans for the weekend are as follows

Arrive Glasgow Central Saturday 10.58am
Depart to Stafford Monday 12.40pm

See you all with my broken ankle and my wheelchair & crutches (any help greatly received) , those who we don’t see at the Motel One hopefully see you in the Wetherspoons Crystal Palace :beers: pre gig .

4 Likes

Hi Everyone
Got through on phone all sorted to an extent, they can only supply a lettered copy of our vaccination jabs within 2 weeks. The only way to get the pdf emails through that app that doesn’t work.
They cant even send a confirmation email to say we’ve been double vaccinated even though we dont have a copy as yet.
So will just need to se what happens tomorrow night mate hopefully we’ll get lucky.

3 Likes

See you there, more than willing to help if tou need Andy :blush:

1 Like

In the Crystal Palace finally , getting about is a pain in the wheelchair tbh and I will never take for granted how easy it is when you’re on your own 2 feet !!!

Thanks Isabel might take you up :rofl:

Anyways cheers

5 Likes

How did you do it Andy? I hadn’t heard till you mentioned it yesterday.

Now I am Jealous c u soon tomorrow mate your carers are on there way :wink::hugs::beers::beers::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::guitar::guitar:

1 Like

Between a General Nurse, a Psychiatric Nurse and an Occupational Therapist I am sure you will be sorted mate. See you tomorrow. I see it is already medication time.

1 Like

It happened after the Liverpool debacle the other week , an innocuous missing if a deep curb , went over on ankle, thought it was just sprained but having walked on it for over an hour afterwards I did more damage and have paid the price .

1 Like

The Erdinger is the best medicine one could wish for :+1::beers:

8 Likes