Fish O2 ABC Glasgow 21 Dec

:cry: :frowning2:

Okay, that’s it then. If someone could keep me posted on here for when the Manchester tickets become available, that would be great!

Of course, I want to see what else comes up too.

They Go on General sale tomorrow Paul at 9am, sames as Glasgow and Bristol.

1 Like
1 Like

Cheers Rab! 9am, Tuesday. Must remember. :grin:

1 Like

Really makes me think about a trip to Britain in December. I’ll just have to wait a while to see where and when all the shows are to make up my mind up about the city and the gig.

2 Likes

Fri 8 Leeds University
Sat 9 Manchester o2 Ritz
Sun 10 Leamington Assembly
Tue 12 Cardiff Tramshed
Wed 13 Bristol o2 Academy
Fri 15 London Islington Assembly
Sat 16 London Islington Assembly
Tues 19 Cambridge Corn Exchange
Wed 20 Newcastle Wylam Brewery
Thurs 21 Glasgow o2 ABC

1 Like

Damn!! Why couldn’t Leamington have been a few days earlier?!

1 Like

Maybe Manchester and / or Newcastle. Definite Glasgow.

Newcastle is a definite No go I am working and no chance of time off, I could do Manchester or Leamington but need to see if Michelle can get time off.

1 Like

I might hold off till the march 2018 dates are announced

Leamington or Manchester for me , would be good to meet up with the Company at either of these 2 if it’s a possibility??

2 Likes

It’s too early for me to be able to commit to any dates workwise :frowning:
It would be so good to meet up with the Company indeed.
Still December really sucks for me!

3 Likes

Which date would be the best one to meet up the most of us?

Remember Paul 9am Tomorrow morning mate :grin:

1 Like

Looking at those dates, it’s the only one I can attend, so I’ll be up at 9 tomorrow!

1 Like

Probably Lemmington for me, but that is assuming the company I work for is closing for annual holidays at the same time as it did in 2016!

2 Likes

The best for me could be Leamington too.

2 Likes

Leamington for me would mean an overnighter on a “school night.” Whilst not insurmountable, could prove tricky. If anyone is able to commit to Manchester I`m definitely up for that. I can get train on the Saturday morning be in Manchester mid - afternoon, stay over and train back on Sunday. Let me know.:grin:

4 Likes

Manchester could be as doable as Leamington for me. As in if I could go to the Lemmers gig, I could go the Manchester gig as well, either of the two.

2 Likes