Fish weltschmerz 2020 uk tour dates

From Fish’s Fb page
UK dates for 2020 released today. Ticketing details to follow.
European dates to be announce in April and May.

3 Likes

Still don’t know why he’s faffing about with Manchester when Warrington is a prime Fish catchment area. :smirk:

3 Likes

That is a fine poster :ok_hand::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tickets for Aberdeen and Edinburgh purchased this morning. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Tickets and hotel booked for Edinburgh

5 Likes

Hotel booked Auld Reekie ! :grinning:

7 Likes

I’m starting to consider this. If I can book the days off work, which I’ll try to do first, I’ll come.

3 Likes

First idea is to visit the Aberdeen gig. And of course the Edinburgh gig. A Saturday :wink: . The London gigs are in the week. Not reallly possible. Holmfirth sounds greath, never been there. …

1 Like

Will probably be the Wolverhampton one for me , can actually get to one without driving :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

… without flying :wink: !

2 Likes

Not completely done, here.
We have to close the shop, and it’s not easy… but my husband would come !
I booked a hotel I can cancel if necessary. But I think Edinburgh is the best.

Add to this our plan of a longer stay in Norway in february… I start today eating only pastas, to save money !

4 Likes

Chow down to the Emperors Song? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Heard this one on the radio in my car this afternoon. Can’t help thinking to some related Fishheads episode, which I missed…

3 Likes

Will do the Edinburgh gig if i can, so i can see most of you again :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Edinburgh for me definitely;)

4 Likes

I think at the end, Edinburgh will be the best gig date for a meet for all of us. Silke haven’t visited Aberdeen, but two trips to Scotland within 15 days won’t work. Particulary, we are planing to visit Paris next Eastern to see the wrapped Arc de Triomph. And maybe Wuppertal to see Steve Hackett with an orchestra. Decsions … ! :wink:

3 Likes

Some of us here are not from the UK, we are located in France, in Germany, in Finland and in the USA. What are the French and USA guys thinking about a trib to Edinburgh next March? I’m sure a lot of people outside the UK will join this gig.

Well yes as I said for me it’s got.to be on a weekend so Edders is the best option for me!!!
I’ll look into it this weekend.

1 Like

Tickets booked. B&B asked for 27th to 30th march. Fingers crossed for this.

2 Likes

I will.see later if i can book an extra day off or not.
In France not all companies allow you to take a holiday during the 1st year :confused: