Haddington Corn Exchange 23/08/2014

I need to sort some stuff out.

I’ll know soon :wink:

1 Like

Well I’ll be there as will Steve & Vanda, Andy & Helen.

Mike

1 Like

I’ll arrive at EDI around 1 pm. Pick up the car and one hour later I’ll reach Haddington!

2 Likes

I really wish now I could have made the gig . The timing couldn’t have been worse . Hope everyone has a great time and has a good reminisce of gigs gone by there .

3 Likes

I have a single room booking left at the Railway Hotel in Haddington. Still time to cancel the booking. Maybe someone is interested!?

Are you still coming to the gig Ulli ?

Yes, I’ll be there. I have booked an accommodation on booking.com and later I get an answer from The Plough Tavern that they have a room for me. Just around the corner.

1 Like

I’ll be there! Dave can’t make it, unfortunately, but my brother and a friend who’s a first-timer will be joining me. Not done a Haddington gig for YEARS! Don’t think I’ve seen you since the Great Harwood gig.
I’ll be there somethime Saturday afternoon.
Only a week now!

1 Like

I’m not going to make it unfortunately.

A bit gutted, but time / money / family stuff all contribute to making it nigh on impossible.

I hope that you guys have a blast!

Im feeling the same, I really fancy this weekend but prior arrangements mean its impossible . I’m sure he’ll play their again tho, who knows maybe next year ? Fins crossed :wink:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you won’t be able to make it John and Andy :cry:

2 Likes

Got my ticket a few weeks ago. It’s been a few years since I’ve seen the big man, so really looking forward to this one. Hopefully meet up for a couple of light refreshments beforehand. The Tyneside is a good watering hole, if anyone is in need of a wee dram. Slainte!

4 Likes

We’ll raise our glasses to John and Andy and all the others!

4 Likes

Rehearsals, getting a tad excited now !!

2 Likes

hi sandy ,do you know any pubs in haddington that will have rugby league final on ,and the arsenal v everton game before gig thats also child friendly?many thanks barry

Hi everyone… We’re going… Sandy, we’re arriving friday afternoon… biding at the Plough… Hi Ulli… be good to see you… :smile: Can’t wait… packing now, leaving in the morning… Allan & Liz… xx

1 Like

Hi Barry, The Tynside Tavern used to a rugby pub but union rather than league The Plough next to corn exchange usually has the footy on as well :smile:

Hi Allan, I was intending on getting there mid afternoon myself but won’t now be in Haddington till late friday evening, will defiantly be sampling the hog roast in The Plough on sat afternoon :wink:

Whoever is lucky enough to be there this weekend, I hope you have a brilliant time and we’ll look forward to a setlist and review next week :wink:

1 Like