New Bilston 2016 Gig - FINAL misplaced childhood show

I’ve just messaged them. Will let you know.
I hope they do :flushed:

1 Like

Fish just confirmed that they’re not supporting him this time, apparently there won’t be any support as far as he knows.
That’s too bad, I was looking forward to seeing them.

That’s a shame, especially as they’ve got their new album to promote, thought they were brilliant in Birmingham

I presume then Fish be playing a few more songs in his set ??
I’m very disappointed to be honest as Lazuli’s performance went a long way to making it a great evening of music :persevere:

1 Like

Me too. Got their last album and was really getting into it :angry:

Posted on Fish’ FB page this afternoon:

Some people have been asking about whether ‪#‎Lazuli‬ will be supporting on the next tour in April. Regretfully we couldn’t make the finances work this time and with such a short “sell in” it was too risky for both of us on such a relatively short tour.
Their new album ‘Our Souls Drunk’ is now available at http://www.lazuli-music.com/ and I know they are putting together tour dates in their own right in the coming weeks.Be sure to watch out for news on their site.
A great bunch of guys and fine musicians I’ll miss their company and smiles backstage but with all our mutual pressures we have to take a step back this time.
I have already asked the guys to get involved with ‘Weltschmerz’ in one way or another and I hope we will meet again here at the studio later in the year under better circumstances.
Wishing them all the very best and bon chance as they rightfully take another step forward into the footlights.

3 Likes